10 minutes ago, Asgar said:

No, stop it. It’s only Wednesday 

Ahh yes but you might be thinking devlog. Once in a while we get a lucky Wednesday and they release a patch... wololoooo

• Upvote 1

The very second you wrote that post was when the patch should have been released.

• Haha 1

@CanadaOne Summoning takes a lot of skills.

It takes time, concentration, energy and meditation.

Sometimes it is not working.

• Upvote 1

What are you guys talking about?

It has been only two weeks since the last big patch...

Idk man, I got a feeling we'll be seeing the Jug and K4 rather soon, probably by the end of this month or early November. It's very close, I can feel it.

My guess is that this week's DD will be about the K-4 since they haven't shown much of it, or maybe even another aircraft that they are working on D9, Tempest, or maybe even the P-38.

30 minutes ago, dburne said:

only two weeks since the last big patch

Don't you know that two weeks is the standard unit of dev cycle?? :)

36 minutes ago, Diggun said:

Don't you know that two weeks is the standard unit of dev cycle?? :)

Be sure?

LOL.

really don't care of bf 109 K4 actually, we've got a lot of german planes and a lot of Bf 109, they should focus on allies plane, in priority P47 and Tempest, because they was used either fighter bomber and fighter.

I noticed that in the A8, one tank drains before the other*, while (for example), in the A5, they drain at the same time**. 

Jumping on that, I would like to have a glimpse at the implementation of managing fuel fuel from the fuel tanks. 

*I suppose the aft tank gets drained first but didn't check it at all so I could be wrong on that account

**not actually at the same time, but switch before front and aft tank every 10 sec

10 minutes ago, =FSB=HandyNasty said:

I noticed that in the A8, one tank drains before the other*, while (for example), in the A5, they drain at the same time**. 

Jumping on that, I would like to have a glimpse at the implementation of managing fuel fuel from the fuel tanks. 

*I suppose the aft tank gets drained first but didn't check it at all so I could be wrong on that account

**not actually at the same time, but switch before front and aft tank every 10 sec

The aft tank indeed gets drained first. However the fact that they "switch" is only for measurements, the fuel is still drained from the same tank.

Edited by Frenchy56

I have a feeling that the jug is close! So much so that I couldn’t hold out any longer and bought BoBP this week. I had tried to wait till more planes had been released but just couldn’t hold back any longer!

Bring on the Jug!!!

2 hours ago, Legioneod said:

Idk man, I got a feeling we'll be seeing the Jug and K4 rather soon, probably by the end of this month or early November. It's very close, I can feel it.

My guess is that this week's DD will be about the K-4 since they haven't shown much of it, or maybe even another aircraft that they are working on D9, Tempest, or maybe even the P-38.

It’s too late in the day... *cries*

1 hour ago, catchthefoxes said:

GIVE JUG OR I CRY

Go for it.  BTW  BubiHUN above just gave links to crying.  I think the Jug will be released with in the next 2 weeks for sure:coffee:.

Edited by Taxman

Too late for a patch with the Jug. Also too late for a DD today ?

Ok boys, here we are

We must start the summoning ritual now or it will be too late

b037ec5b69e18ebeb860159eb76a6e84.png

Edited by LF_ManuV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Those pups are adorable ! is it just me or does anyone else think they must be luftwaffles ? ;)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, =FEW=Herne said:

Those pups are adorable ! is it just me or does anyone else think they must be luftwaffles ? ;)

They are defo channeling a cross lol.

23 minutes ago, =FEW=Herne said:

Luftwoofles?

• Haha 1

Darn it, I had some hope that I would get home from work to see a p47 in my hanger.

7 minutes ago, catchthefoxes said:

update in 5 seconds

That was a least 8 minutes ago, some thing is amiss ;)

They don't do updates so late in the week. It's too late for a new update.

2 minutes ago, Danziger said:

They don't do updates so late in the week. It's too late for a new update.

That´s correct. Tuesday or Wednesday next week would be perfect timing for the Jug and the K4. And tomorrow in the DD some screens for the Typhoon, Lightning and Mustang would be nice.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sevenless said:

That´s correct. Tuesday or Wednesday next week would be perfect timing for the Jug and the K4. And tomorrow in the DD some screens for the Typhoon, Lightning and Mustang would be nice.

If the P-47 and K4 were so close, they probably wouldn't have released the previous update, they would have just waited.  I'm happy to be demonstrated wrong, however.

• Upvote 1