Sign in to follow this  
Jupp

Jupp's Missions

NOTAM : Update on my Life...

Re : Status in General, Recovering...

To : ALL, ~S~! :wacko:

"I am alive, getting settled down again, soon, hopefully, to help out here again, by summer's end"?

Long May We Fly!

-Joe-

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the update Jupp. Hope you have a good summer.

Thanks fellows!

Bet your buttons I happily have a boatload of reading and to do now.

See youse "up there". ~S~! :salute:  -Jupp-

~S~ Everyone,

My health has stabilized, my life with it, and recently, I have actually started flying again... however...

The ISP we have is blocking port 80... (to force residential "Server Hosts" into business account tier$, I presume).

So, play testing my old and new Multiplayer missions is delayed until I can resolve that matter somehow... (Grrr).

No more cryptic messages... I'm out of "retirement", and now looking forward towards "a hot time in the old town tonight".

The improvements on the sim, the many new features, technologies, and road map ahead bodes well for the allies. You and I!

Lets get rounds on targets folks!

Yours Truly,

Jupp ~S~ :salute:

Welcome back Jupp! Great to hear that you are doing good and back in the saddle again (queue music).

~S!~ Gentlemen,

So nice to be welcomed back by you all, much thanks!

I threw $40 at my router troubles and it seems to have worked.

Port Forward Network Utilities did help me to sort it out, so I recommend it, to those as daft as I am at routing solutions...)

Anyway. I am still swimming in old content, new content, and what to do with it all, including maybe scrapping this thread...

I'm going to start organizing what I have, discern if it's worth updating it all, or just start from scratch where we are now (v2.012).

A fellow named CannonFodder was able to log into my Dserver this morning... after we met up on the Official 777 BoS TS3 Server.

So blue skies here today, it looks to be a busy and productive winter for us die hard fans of World War Two combat flight simulators!

Long May We Fly,

"Jupp" ~S~ :salute:

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2016 at 8:03 AM, Jupp said:

~S~ Shouwick,

Glad to see you're back. I'll be watching out for you. :rolleyes: 

Bo_S_Gunner_View.jpg

Good Hunting,

!S -Jupp- :salute: 

Jupp!! Its me! Shouwick buutt....

...A lot a things has happened in the last two years; A lot of updates in TWO Yrs.... 

And plus being absence for that long has cost me my account (or lost my original) now this new Shouwick but with a better named, Junjun (or triple Junior) is what the others (relatives in-person) call me by.  Nikurasu is Nicolas but in Romaji Japanese.

I don't know if can find you again online, but I will always come back to IL2 forums (for new skins, templates and hopefully NEW PLANES!).  However, when the next update (Hopefully the PACIFIC!!) then and maybe will get in touch in the game online like old times (like two "golden age" years ago).

~S~ Fellows,

Just keying up to let youse know, I am back from "the missing man formation".

Home has never been a more beautiful place to be, at full rest, stop.

We'll see you up there!

"Jupp"

• Like 4