BlackSix

Game version 1.011 discussion

All we need now is a Where Eagles Dare skin and an A.I.Flyables mod. :)

Just shot down first two Ju-52 in campaign with my Lagg. They are indeed very slow and vulnerable but not entirely defenceless. First gunner shot a hole to my cabin and jammed my cannon.

I shot second Junkers at very close range and its aileron fell off. Spinning aileron hit my horizontal stabilizer and ripped it off with loud bang. I was quite surprised :biggrin:

A new plane and a new map with some fixes can't really be a bad thing so thanks for the patch.

Just shot down first two Ju-52 in campaign with my Lagg. They are indeed very slow and vulnerable but not entirely defenceless. First gunner shot a hole to my cabin and jammed my cannon.

I shot second Junkers at very close range and its aileron fell off. Spinning aileron hit my horizontal stabilizer and ripped it off with loud bang. I was quite surprised :biggrin:

Things like that are why I love this game.

Nice update!

Those Ju-52s sure are some maneuverable planes...

I put the F-4 prop pitch on manual by accident and I thougth the update had broken the game. The rpm wouldnt go above 1500.

Thank god it was just me being clumsy.

Is it possible to deactivate all markers now, or did I misunderstood the changelog (like plane markers, known as "radar cheat")

Also: For some reason the model struck me as somewhat underwhelming. I don't know what it is, but it just appears very bland and box-like. I'm propably being unfair but I guess I was just expecting more visible details :unsure: and it's a little bit disappointing that the passenger cabin/cargo hold just appears completely empty.

Sounds right, the whole thing is box like and boring. Not just from the outside but also from the inside. Unless something is actually in the hold, then it is absolutely empty. Those benches were not part of the original.

post-9266-0-51683500-1429750784_thumb.jpg post-9266-0-56904900-1429750795_thumb.jpg post-9266-0-86600800-1429750804_thumb.jpg

Edited by FuriousMeow

Here a few shots from the Ju52 in Munich (Deutsches Museum)

Actually I am each time again very impressed by its size.

Watch the gas tanks in the wings....Zippo 0.1

Very interesting were aswell the preflight trim locks

post-12213-0-37075000-1429751253_thumb.jpg

post-12213-0-95801800-1429751260_thumb.jpg

post-12213-0-99682900-1429751269_thumb.jpg

post-12213-0-81499000-1429751277_thumb.jpg

post-12213-0-77879300-1429751289_thumb.jpg

post-12213-0-93785900-1429751483_thumb.jpg

post-12213-0-58023300-1429751490_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1./JG42Nephris
  • Upvote 2

Great new map, well done Zeus and team. Also well done devs on the JU-52 , a great and much needed addition to the game.

Can we get a quick fix for customer skin issue in QMB? System cannot memorize which skin is player set last time. really annoying for restarting the mission each time. :(

One of them is flying over Berlin on a regular bases. It's stationed in TXL for the time beeing, as Tempelhof has been closed so years ago. You can really tell it's the old "Tante Ju" due to its distinctive sound.

Zeus map is wonderfull, absolutely a top quality work.

Bravo!

Edited by 150GCT_Veltro

Die Luftbrücke - Nur der Himmel war frei

post-911-0-41176000-1429770822_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-69194800-1429770823_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-55207800-1429770825_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-09829200-1429770827_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-78217900-1429770828_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-41370900-1429770829_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rodolphe
  • Upvote 5

Finally some turkey shooting  :hunter:

Only if devs could finally make AI bombers/transport in QMB fly straight and not in neverending carousel  :P

Finally some turkey shooting  :hunter:

Only if devs could finally make AI bombers/transport in QMB fly straight and not in neverending carousel  :P

that's just it they have no where to go that's why they fly like this

the nice details, eh?

yes, those JU loose their ailerons quie easily, one hit my propeller and screwed my flight in a bang. it was cool.

• Upvote 1

the nice details, eh?

yes, those JU loose their ailerons quie easily, one hit my propeller and screwed my flight in a bang. it was cool.

I had shot a wheel off the Ju 52 and it fell right into my cockpit! Awesome

This is a fantastic update :salute: . Will be on D/L asap, Thank you very much :happy: .

Feedback from a personal experience of the:  "Close encounters of the explosive kind'":  Last week I chased a plane to some dwellings, where the plane crashed setting the dwellings on fire also. The effects looked awesome. There is so much depth in this game, it never ceases to surprise me. :)

(I know this feature has been there for a while now, only just experienced this, rather quite closely ;))

Love it to death, you guys are doing a fantastic job!

Hotfix to v.1.011 released

1. Animation and sound of Ju 87 siren fixed in Multiplayer;

2. "Blinking" of transport ground vehicles on long distances fixed;

3. Animation of prop rotation was fixed for heavily loaded Multiplayer servers;

4. The bug with custom skins fixed.

• Upvote 6

Hotfix to v.1.011 released 1. Animation and sound of Ju 87 siren fixed in Multiplayer; 2. "Blinking" of transport ground vehicles on long distances fixed; 3. Animation of prop rotation was fixed for heavily loaded Multiplayer servers; 4. The bug with custom skins fixed.

THx zak

And thank you too, guys, for the feedback that helped to take care of the most annoying issues fast.

• Upvote 1

Only managed a quick fly around on the new map but it is really nice and the Ju-52 is most welcome.

It's also very impressive that the patches come out when they say they will do.

Hotfix to v.1.011 released

1. Animation and sound of Ju 87 siren fixed in Multiplayer;

2. "Blinking" of transport ground vehicles on long distances fixed;

3. Animation of prop rotation was fixed for heavily loaded Multiplayer servers;

4. The bug with custom skins fixed.

:salute:

Thanks for the update devs. I just started to get back into BoS after too long of a time away. Trying to get a hang of on flying in Expert mode only, absolutely a lot more fun then flying with the training wheels found in normal mode, although I do still fly custom sometimes in order to allow for Unlimited Ammo in QMB (I need to seriously practice my gunnery skills before goiing online).

And about that, is it normal for the Ju 52s to try and "dog-fight" with you in QMB. I have their skill set to random and I have had these guys try to scissor me while they seem to be constantly trying to get on my 6. Seems odd for this type of plane to be doing that. Maybe it is a known bug with multi-engine planes and their AI that I don't know about (I seem to remember reading about something like this having happened with the He 111 a while ago, but I could have dreamt that).

edit: Missed some words.

Edited by GhostLine06

Am i the only one who keeps shooting those 52s while they fly and fly with ever more holes everywhere but are not anywhere near crashing?  :(

Anyway, great update!