FlatSpinMan

It's October!!!

It's been october for quite a while in Japan now, hasn't it? :P

We just got here.

We must be getting close, now!

Wonder if I can run it?

I've been asking the same question.

I've been putting off upgrading for a while now and although I can run RoF with a reasonable level of detail it would be nice to be able to play it with all the sliders maxed out.

The decision to upgrade would have been a lot easier B.C. (before children) but now there are a lot of competing priorities as far as cash goes!

I guess I'll be waiting till after release and relying on Moore Law to work in my favor!

Edited by Skoshi_Tiger

I love it when a new FS is due out especially one with this heritage, the expectation and the hope that at worse you can run it on medium to low settings smoothly, I can hardly wait :ph34r: 

Just turned 50 last Friday and I feel like a kid again :lol:

I love it when a new FS is due out especially one with this heritage, the expectation and the hope that at worse you can run it on medium to low settings smoothly, I can hardly wait :ph34r:

Just turned 50 last Friday and I feel like a kid again :lol:

Well, those youngsters!

:biggrin:

Two weeks seems to be quite possible... :biggrin:

smacks forehead..."no he didn't"  :biggrin:  I can't wait..can we fly it now? How about now? Now can we, please, please, please?  :)

Isn`t today the last day for pre-orders as well?? Get in before the door shuts!!!!

I think thats the deadline just for the skins and stuff, not actual early access.(dont quote me on it though :) )

News coming today...excited. :)...phew...calm down....breath...its prob not to do with early access, its prob to do with the event coming up...BUT IT COULD BE!!!!!!!...now im excited again....ARRRGGGGG!

Shh! Furbs..you're getting me excited..it can't be today could it? Maybe..How great would that be... I'm off today! I could play all day! :biggrin: 

News coming today...excited. :)...phew...calm down....breath...its prob not to do with early access, its prob to do with the event coming up...BUT IT COULD BE!!!!!!!...now im excited again....ARRRGGGGG!

Where did you hear about news coming out today? I didn't expect any announcements today.

Premium membership ...............check

Updated flying equipment .........check

Upgraded PC ............................check

Ready for take-off. :biggrin:

Premium membership ...............check

Updated flying equipment .........check

Upgraded PC ............................check

Ready for take-off. :biggrin:

Check, check, check, but before taking off we have to configure HOTAS and buttons etc etc etc... arGH hate that!  :biggrin:

Premium membership ...............check  ....It will probably take me a week to download LOL  :blink:

Updated flying equipment .........check  ....Still floundering with my "new" MSFFB2 (took a year to find lol) but I WILL get it right  ;)

Upgraded PC ............................check  ...performing GREAT! but un-optimized  and messy software install, was too excited  :unsure: will have to find time to do it properly  :)

Ready for wobbly take-off  :cool:

Cheers Dakpilot

S!

Krasnaja oktojabr...or how it is written. My rig is ready for taking off to the skies of Stalingrad.

How the coming weeks are gonna play out:

Community: Are we there yet?

Zak, Loft, Jason et. al.: No, you see, we still need to build a working interface and...

Zak, Loft, Jason et. al.: Soon, we just need to implement some new collision model FX and...

Zak, Loft, Jason etc: In a minute, if we could just get a bit of quiet to finish up...

Community: Are we there-

Zak, Loft, Jason: NJET!!!

• Upvote 1

I personally feel the wait has been too short for the excitement to really build, so I would prefer that they defer release to... say mid-November. That way we can really work ourselves into a fever pitch. Anybody with me? ;-)

It's been october for quite a while in Japan now, hasn't it? :P

We just got here.

Yes, aaaages. Nearly a full day already. Can't believe we've heard nothing. Release date MUST have slipped!

;)

Mid-end October will be fine too! Still a bit of waiting... ;)
November would be the "worst case scenario" as stated by Blacksix...

November is the worst-case scenario. Now we hope to finish all works for the early access in October. We make every effort to this.

I personally feel the wait has been too short for the excitement to really build, so I would prefer that they defer release to... say mid-November. That way we can really work ourselves into a fever pitch. Anybody with me? ;-)

you, mister, deserve to suffer endless pain while watching us flying BOS! (just kidding, not bad pun intended)

BTW, I'm sure they are all working hard to get something close to beta version to show at Igromir 2013, which is this week-end. I'm sure both the release and the show will be close together.

and according to Albert, everything seems to go according to their schedule so far, no big issue at the moment. So they will make keep their promises and provide us what we expect anytime soon

Shoot would be fine by me, I was on vacation all last week, now am on a very tight schedule up till latter part of Nov..

:)

Ah, I am sure I would find some time somehow...

Turning 64 Oct 3 and I feel like a kid in a candy store again!

At 21 I'm starting to feel greatly outclassed here haha.

Wish I had the money to pre order naow, maybe later this week if I get lucky and the college gets its crap together (unlikely)

sorry if I missed it, I'm using a damn phone in a hospital!

Has the cut off date been announced for today?

I'm trying to use internet banking on a 2" screen...

You're still fine, Uther.

Zak said it'll last until the early access begins.

Hope things are going well for the missus.

And the news is.....All Founders get the R7 20mm Gunpods for the F4

Thanks FSM! Surgery went well,new valve ticking away nicely it seems, and she is out of icu now.Just have to sort out my pre order (again!) which is proving a bit 'challenging' on this ruddy phone!

And the news is.....All Founders get the R7 20mm Gunpods for the F4

Sounds like fun hehehe, oh the firepower.

Glad to see the early access program is extended, gives me a chance to pre order when my money finally gets in.