Nope, downloaded the first post one, but not getting the same thing as in your picture. When I choose the headtracker path it opens up my File Explorer to look for it. Maybe because I'm on windows 8? What version of Opentrack are you running it on? personally running the 2.2a2 version and the 2.2 stable version.

Some notes:

- i can not use the same name like in BoS - program does not know sign _ , my nick in BOS Launcher looking than II./JG1Baron

- cant look on players in server

- dont see any player in player list

- cant chat with others, program does not allow me to

Edited by II./JG1_Baron

Some notes:

- i can not use the same name like in BoS - program does not know sign _ , my nick in BOS Launcher looking than II./JG1Baron

- cant look on players in server

- dont see any player in player list

- cant chat with others, program does not allow me to

I checked that... the problem is that IRC protocol doesn't seem to allow '/' and '.'     I can't do anything, unfortunately because it's the IRC protocol that prevents this. That's also the problem why you can't chat with others I thing. _ sign is not visible in settings (don't know why yet) but it will be displayed in chat userlist etc.

You should see the player list if you hold mouse pointer over the player counter in server list. I'm working on a better way to display players.

And thanks for your bug report!

Edited by Schmalzfaust

Schmalzfaust,

Is there anyway to integrate Teamspeak info from say our official TS server into the app so users can know who is available for voice chat?

Jason

• Upvote 1

Great tool Schmalzfaust!

Unfortunately it doesn't start my track ir5. Everything looks fine, The path to trackir5.exe is found and saved properly and available after I restart your app. BoS starts without a problem, same for track ir when I doubleclick it. Hope you can find it.

Schmalzfaust,

Is there anyway to integrate Teamspeak info from say our official TS server into the app so users can know who is available for voice chat?

Jason

Nice idea! I never used Teamspeak SDK or whatever is good to check a Teamspeak server but I will have a look :)

Great tool Schmalzfaust!

Unfortunately it doesn't start my track ir5. Everything looks fine, The path to trackir5.exe is found and saved properly and available after I restart your app. BoS starts without a problem, same for track ir when I doubleclick it. Hope you can find it.

Did you enable "Autostart Headtracker" in settings? If yes can you try to run BoSL as administrator and then after you launch BoS check if TrackIR.exe is in task manager? thanks.

from a little topic to a big winner :

Thx a lot Schmalz and Jason, If you manage to get the link between TS and your new launcher maybe we can add other TS servers

I can gather info for the main french TS server if needed

New Version 1.25 ( 21.11.2014)

• Support for OpenTrack
  • New serverupdate logic
  • GUI fixes and improvements
  • Playerlist is on the left side in its own list instead on a tooltip over the server
  • No restart required if changing nickname
  • Error message if nickname is not valid
  • Underscores not visible in in nickname setting (fixed)
Edited by Schmalzfaust
  • Upvote 1

Have removed the earlier installments by using Revo uninstaller in hunter mode.
no leftovers, no B.S.

Nice to see that!

Updating now.

nice!
I see i can make the program window wider, but could i get the option to make itt smaller, too?

i intend to have it running on my secondary 1280*1024 screen, in the center of the monitoring Gauges.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Hawker_Typhoon

That is some really nice work Schmalzfaust - there is a lot of potential with something like this

Schmalzfaust,

Jason

This would be huge.

Untitled.jpg

Hello Hawker_Typhoon,

What are the programs that display information on your second screen?

My nick is displayed correctly, but still HaveNotRegistered. And i dont se any next players in roght window.

Edited by II./JG1_Baron

The gauges on the screen are courtesy of Rainmeter and the customize.org community, or deviantart  :)

Hi

Did you have time to look into TS integration ? I guess its not easy was wondering.. :)

Thanks for the tool anyway i use it and had some partners use it . Its a really welcome tool

Hi

Did you have time to look into TS integration ? I guess its not easy was wondering.. :)

Thanks for the tool anyway i use it and had some partners use it . Its a really welcome tool

Yep had some time. There is an open Teamspeak SDK, but with this SDK it seems you can only connect to a server that is created with this SDK too.

There is a very cool API provider for Teamspeak avaliable called planet teamspeak: https://www.planetteamspeak.com

Unfortunately they are pretty new and offer just some basic API calls for now. The API call for the complete server status is in internal alpha testing phase right now as far as I understand. I will have a look at those basic functionality next days and add complete functionality if it is available for public usage.

Yep had some time. There is an open Teamspeak SDK, but with this SDK it seems you can only connect to a server that is created with this SDK too.

There is a very cool API provider for Teamspeak avaliable called planet teamspeak: https://www.planetteamspeak.com

Unfortunately they are pretty new and offer just some basic API calls for now. The API call for the complete server status is in internal alpha testing phase right now as far as I understand. I will have a look at those basic functionality next days and add complete functionality if it is available for public usage.

Schmalz,

I can give you the IP of the server if you need that. I know in the past I have seen website display the status of and all users on a TS server. I need to find you an example. I think you just need some basic info and some HTML.

Try looking at stuff like this. http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/73089-Show-teamspeak-server-and-people-in-it-on-website

Jason

Schmalz,

I can give you the IP of the server if you need that. I know in the past I have seen website display the status of and all users on a TS server. I need to find you an example. I think you just need some basic info and some HTML.

Try looking at stuff like this. http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/73089-Show-teamspeak-server-and-people-in-it-on-website

Jason

Thanks Jason! 

Yes, there is a very simple solution (www.tsviewer.com). The problem is that it's web-based but my app is a desktop app. Of course I could implement it using a web-control, but that's not native and a pretty dirty solution :D

Hmmm, but maybe not that bad till the full API from planet teamspeak is available.

8.3.5.133 ... is this the right one? What are the TCP and UDP ports?

Edited by Schmalzfaust

New Version 1.30 (26.11.2014)

• Teamspeak viewer added (I will add official BoS Teamspeak server if i get the data)
  • Minimal window width increased
  • Mainwindow size and position saving
  • Only allowing one instance of BoS Launcher
  • Player-status added (playing/not playing)
  • Red text for system messages
Edited by Schmalzfaust

I implemented a method that checks for Il-2.exe to update your status in userlist, Maybe that's a problem for some virus scanners. I will make the app open source asap.

New Version 1.31 (29.11.2014)

• Getting initial players status after connect
  • Official Teamspeak server added (you can join by clicking the server name)
  • Closing a privat chat minimizes main window (fixed)

Download

Edited by Schmalzfaust
  • Upvote 1

Love ur app this is not a complaint at all, but why doesnt this show all of the servers like DED for example. Can we have this pretty please.

Thank very much for all your hard work

at the moment the servers must be added manually - the server perators must contact Schmalzfaust first. and not all know, or do or want...

Thank you all! If you want your server in the list please contact @=FB=Vaal as I'm using his API to get the list.

Edited by Schmalzfaust

at the moment the servers must be added manually - the server perators must contact Schmalzfaust first. and not all know, or do or want...

Am I ment to add them? I guess not but not 100% sure

Is this Launcher creating a txt file called "debug" with the following content?

[1205/171326:INFO:(0)] WebCore is now online.

[1205/171326:INFO:(0)] Running Awesomium 1.7.4.2

Am I ment to add them? I guess not but not 100% sure

Thank you all! If you want your server in the list please contact =FB=Vaal as I'm using his API to get the list.

:-)

Any ap that creates a programming thingy called "Awesomium 1.7.4.2" must by definition be brilliant!

Not only that, but when I start this up, I get a Hyperlobby sized lump in my throat! Many thanks! Thumbs up!

Is this Launcher creating a txt file called "debug" with the following content?

Yes, Awesomium is a nice webengine SDK (I use it for Teamspeak viewer). I don't wanted to use IE for that... guess most of don't like IE ^^