Mission generator problem

I think that this is te right place to ask the question because it seems to be a more generic mission generator problem.

In both mission generators, PWCG and EMG by Vander, the missions generated can't be completed successful.

1. The starting point of a mission is not placed on the airfield on the map were the mission starts but a few hundred meters off. The player does start in the correct place.
2. The blue landing waypoint is also mis-located when you fly to the airfield for the landing.
3. The mission logic does not get past the 'primary object' stage despite having succeeded in the object that was set by the mission. So you never get the 'return to base' stage and therefore cannot get a successful completion of the mission.

Because the same happens in the missions generated both by PWCG and SynVander it's my guess that there is something wrong in the GB logic that they both use.

I already tried by deleting the contents of the updates directory to have a more or less fresh (renewed) GB/FC installation. But it did not help.

Any ideas to get this solved? Because I don't know if it is a problem on my system or not.

SYN_Generated.zip PWCG.zip

@DED-Rapidus

Will do if you can give me the address where to contact them. You can contact me on hstheins(at)xs4all.nl if you want.

RedKestrel
4 hours ago, hsthhsth said:

@DED-Rapidus

Will do if you can give me the address where to contact them. You can contact me on hstheins(at)xs4all.nl if you want.

They are both on the Forum. If you go to the original post on either of the threads they have going about their mission generator, you could get their forum handles and private message them, or post in the thread with your issue.