J5_Baeumer

Flugpark Community Monthly Activity Reporting

Posted (edited)

Below is a general overview of the Flugpark server community using basic key performance indicators.   I imagine this is what the developer is looking at as well as actual copies sold.  I will endeavor to update this periodically.

Capture.PNG.b475f088108fe2b48e441de4bc0a04a1.PNG

April - Three factors this month:  1) 1PL switched to fly Central on open server this month, reducing hours flown by Entente, 2) the new Damage Model was released (may be a negative factor moving forward), 3) Bloody April Campaign (supported flying hours post DM release).  May will be a watershed month for Flying Circus as the community weighs effectiveness of 1C correction to DM changes and the release of any patch with campaign or mission options to attract the thousands of potential customers sitting on the sidelines who prefer solo play over multiplayer.  Fingers crossed!

March - Everyone gets some discount codes mid month to share around and hunker down for a month of "social distancing" and washing our hands and not picking our noses, like our moms told us not to!  All trends hold.

February - 50% off sale. Significant increase in player accounts and flight hours.  Dramatic influx of new players; implementation of Flugpark Awards system.

January 2020 - 25% off sale. Stable month with solid increase in number of pilots flying.

December - server technical issues result in loss of 1 week of server use.  Factoring in 25% for this results in a stable month despite holiday distractions globally.

November - growth trend.

October - growth trend.

September 2019 - Black September Campaign - "The beginning".

Edited by J5_Baeumer
Updated
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Baumer;

Can you also post the number of unique accounts that flew a sortie on FP each month?

1 hour ago, J2_Trupobaw said:

Baumer;

Can you also post the number of unique accounts that flew a sortie on FP each month?

Its there... the gray bar.

For Bloody April weekends.  We will switch it back after missions. You just caught it during the hours before the first mission.  What does your question have to do with this thread?  Is it the best place to address your observation?

Just was reminded of this,  as TAW begins to wind down and some of us in SCG are getting ready to return to flying circus. 

I highly recommend you add the tag WW1 to your server name. I think a lot of new people may miss that there is an active WW1 server. 

• Upvote 1

I see there are no reported cases of cure.

What is the Flugpark 'R0' factor, currently?

3 hours ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

Just was reminded of this,  as TAW begins to wind down and some of us in SCG are getting ready to return to flying circus. 

I highly recommend you add the tag WW1 to your server name. I think a lot of new people may miss that there is an active WW1 server. 

You don't think "Flying Circus" Flugpark is sufficient?

Not trying to be smart, please don't take it so.... just curious.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, J5_Gamecock said:

You don't think "Flying Circus" Flugpark is sufficient?

Not trying to be smart, please don't take it so.... just curious.

No I absolutely get where you are coming from. Admittedly, I'm considering the lowest common denominator here. 😉

I just think that sometimes, unless you are the brightest sign on the block, you are giving up some business. Without naming names, I've personally had people ask me which one is the World War 1 server. 

If I were to alter the name of the server to have it stand out in the pack, I'd go with:

'World War I - Flying Circus Flugpark' 

Edited by SCG_Wulfe
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5