Mmaruda

Could we please have the store mark stuff that we purchased?

This is a minor thing, but for someone who is on and off flying this, it would really be helpful, to have the store indicate, if I own a given plane/campaign/expansion already. Sorry, but since I basically bought everything until now, except maybe Tanks, with more and more content coming out (and that's awesome!), due to lack of time to follow stuff, I really begin to question what I bought already and the store just says "new". It's a bit confusing. Like the P-38 is listed as 'new', but I guess I have it since BP premium and all, but do I?

Honestly, I have trouble keeping track of things. Can we have stuff we already own marked as such?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Count_de_Money said:

if you login and go to your profile/purchases you'll see exactly what you own..

https://il2sturmovik.com/store/purchases/

Ah yes but it doesn't tell you what you DON'T own. 🤪

I was walking around all smug thinking I owned it all until I realized I didn't have the G6. . . .you can never have too many 109s but there's so many I never noticed the glaring gap!!! 

11 minutes ago, pfrances said:

Ah yes but it doesn't tell you what you DON'T own. 🤪

I was walking around all smug thinking I owned it all until I realized I didn't have the G6. . . .you can never have too many 109s but there's so many I never noticed the glaring gap!!! 

that's some first world problems right there, @pfrances 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Count_de_Money said:

that's some first world problems right there, @pfrances 😄

Imagine my embarrassment!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mmaruda said:

This is a minor thing, but for someone who is on and off flying this, it would really be helpful, to have the store indicate, if I own a given plane/campaign/expansion already. Sorry, but since I basically bought everything until now, except maybe Tanks, with more and more content coming out (and that's awesome!), due to lack of time to follow stuff, I really begin to question what I bought already and the store just says "new". It's a bit confusing. Like the P-38 is listed as 'new', but I guess I have it since BP premium and all, but do I?

Honestly, I have trouble keeping track of things. Can we have stuff we already own marked as such?

Store dosent alow you to buy stff you already have, you only get gift option, even in case of P-38 when you have bobp premium. So you can click on all kined of stuff and add to chart and youll see if your able to get it or not if your not sure.

maybe you miss this one from the look of your badges, there is new thing available to buy, Battle of Normandy ;) 

Edited by CountZero

I'm totally with the OP. From time to time I need to manually haul through my purchases list to see what I own and what I need to consider buying. It would be good to have a checkmark in the Store for each product that has been purchased. It must be an easy do.