busdriver

Busdriver's BoN Feel The Love Winter Solstice Giveaway

Wow, thanks Busdriver, extremely generous of you.

Here is one of my favorite clips on YouTube.

Edited by LF_Griegous
  • Haha 1

Thank you for you generosity. I hope you enjoy my video and I can be one of the afortunated. Christmas miracle?

Edited by Ala13_Marques-

Once again very generous Busdriver.

And here something for all Lancaster fans.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wait I would join inn, with this specific video, that is maybe not international favor, but, well at that time of period rather amusing, because music was at that time very serious business. It was an answer to TopPop a Dutch version of BBCs Top of the pops. Btw have patience because Donna speaks (Sings) English. 🙂  

Edited by Dutch2
no ytube showing up

11 hours ago, busdriver said:

(...)

Thanks for your generosity.

I was checking juliaplaysgroove videos and I've discovered that she is from Poland. Love how small this global village is. I'm listening to her cover of Prophets of Rage - Hail to the Chief on the loop while writing this, it's great. In one of the youtube comments, someone wrote "We need an R. A. T. M cover please". Oh yes, I love Rage Against The Machine. Never heard of Prophets of Rage too. So I'm checking them right now, to discover that "the group consisted of three members of Rage Against the Machine". 😀 Love how small this global village is. Thanks for that. Recently I'm listening to The Dead South, check it, I hope you will like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY

I would like to participate in a giveaway. And my choice will be a music video. I was watching this a few years ago with my Son. He is 9 years old now and I still love to watch kids movies with him. They are really good since most of them are made for both kids and parents. It's amazing, watching a kid movie, suddenly ACDC drops in. 😄

EDIT: Oh, I want to recommend you one more artist - Lauren O'Connell. My favorite song of her is Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZUQ2FdwIyY

Edited by =LG=Mad_Mikhael

Hello! 

I don't want to put things from other people but things that I made myself. I have a youtube channel (as many others) and usually at the end of the year I make a recopilation of every funny moment. Still I don't have the 2019 one, but I put you the 2018, that even I speak spanish, in this resume there are not so many talking, but good moment that you will understand. Thanks!

now I don't know whether you as a person can be as excited for this "type" of aeronautics as you probably can be for ww2-era aviation, but nonetheless, even if you are not, at least this criminally under-appreciated collab of a french artist and the european space agency might catch a few more views on this imo excellent piece

Being so Generous should be Illegal!

Ok, Not really but it's seeing things like this that make me glad I've gotten back into Il2, even took the plunge into Multiplayer the other day and only died once!

You mentioned you like something 'like' QI so actually posting perhaps may be cheating, but I enjoy this joke far too much.

Edited by MadKerbal
Actually fixed the link this time, My forum'ming is not very good.

This is very generous of you 😄 

I can only say thank you and merry Christmas to everyone

Hope you enjoy my pick for BoN

Thank you very much for your generosity Santa Busdriver! Merry Christmas to all!

driver.jpg

• Haha 1

It's old but gold. This sketch is a classic. Jeff Dunham despite his age and divorce, he is still in good shape. He even begot twins lately. A newer show can be seen on Netlfix.

Ahmed and Walter ALWAYS make me laugh no matter what the situation :)

Sounds awesome, thank you busdriver! Eh, not exactly entertaining but it's thematic for BoN...

Guest Lvv18091964

https://youtu.be/OKOf3B-BqwAhttps://youtu.be/OKOf3B-BqwA

hello, i am impudent and impatient, drunk, unmarried, homeless russian (crazy) pilot, who wanna steal some brand new me-262 jet to fly away... how about operation bodenplatte standart edition for me... not less :D or i wanna steal arado... on your choice, i need some jetspeed to runaway from prison!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3efIQUoLP8&feature=youtu.be i am inside

Thanks to Busdriver again for his many generous contributions to this community.  No entry for me, but I still couldn't resist...

With my apologies to our Royal Marine Army comrades (and it was likely a setup), this one still got some mileage in the "proper planning and recon" department years ago.  Thank you @DD_Arthur for the correction!  

It also fits Busdriver's BoN theme:

Edited by Varibraun

A legendary german song which is really bad but entertaining.

Edit: Another german classic came to my mind.

Edited by [AUT]JuliMonkey

18 hours ago, busdriver said:

Rule #3: To win you must embed a music or comedy video that will entertain me.

Now I am worried if I have done it right - it seemed to embed the link automatically for me - not needing any code per se (at least it appears this way from my end in the thread when I look through it again).  Can anybody tell me if mine (first page) appears correct on your end or do I need to do some sort of coding? thanks :)

26 minutes ago, Redwo1f said:

Now I am worried if I have done it right - it seemed to embed the link automatically for me - not needing any code per se (at least it appears this way from my end in the thread when I look through it again).  Can anybody tell me if mine (first page) appears correct on your end or do I need to do some sort of coding? thanks :)

You're good...Monty Python's Holy Grail scene :good:

• Thanks 1

Gives me chills each time, hope you like

Edited by F/JG300_Egon

Well, it is an old one.

You are very generous.

Edited by FlyingPapy