Brzi_Joe

Annoying VR features; after-life, flickering loading, plane turning in hangar

Dear

developer, please take into consideration 3 annoying features in VR.

You are the best ;)

1) when I die in mp, I was transferred to some strange part of map, looking strait but like looking down on ground, zoomed and with wrong convergence. That is on all mp servers and maps. It was same on Oculus rift CV1, and with Pimax 5k+. Please remove that behavior (at least that wrong convergence and zoom).

2) since last steam vr update, with loading our maps (mp or sp, also fast mission, it is same), there the last visible picture in HMD before loading stays like ghost image, with annoying flickerig behaviour. I need to close my eyes while loading. At same time I can see clearly (without flickering) IL-2 Sturmovic icon and steam vr grid. Please have a look here, that is confirmed by many players:

3) allow in VR hangar left and right rotation with key-press or mouse middle key roll. The constant turning of hangar and plane like in 2d is not wanted, just rotation while key-pressing. We all play this game because of love for planes, so please make it more lovely ;)

PS: I can turn plane with keys while choosing plane equipment, just extend that as general behavior in hangar.

Edited by Brzi_Joe
x

I actually don't have hanger rotation.  everything is static for me. but i can confirm the steam vr issue.  they seriously need to put an epilepsy warning for this.

• Like 1

@zdog0331 yes, in vr hangar is static. But after selecting your plane in mission (single or multyplayer), and when you choose color pattern for plane, then you may hover with mouse over plane, and middle mouse wheel will turn plane (and hangar).
I would like that always in hangar.

Edited by Brzi_Joe