Jason_Williams

Yak-9, 9T and Hurricane Pre-Orders and BOBP and FC News About Steam and more...

Pilots,

The Yak-9, Yak-9T and Hurricane are now available for Pre-Order. Also, we have information about BOBP and FC on Steam and other news about our products in our webstore.

Jason

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

I'm on board for all three. Cheers team.

Collected them all earlier. Can't wait to see them come to life in the IL*2 world!

Guys...Please help me here:

Hurricane fits into Moscow and Stalingrad?

Yak9- ?

Yak9T- ?

For now I need to make some hard decision ...especially with Normandy. Some of these will have to be bought later.

Choice: Yak 9 or Yak 9T

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Luger1969 said:

Guys...Please help me here:

Yak9- ?

Yak9T- ?

For now I need to make some hard decision ...especially with Normandy. Some of these will have to be bought later.

Hurricanes where lendlease

14 minutes ago, 71st_AH_Mastiff said:

Hurricanes where lendlease

Sorry Mastiff. I go so excited by Normandy..... I did not put question right.

The Yak9 and Yak9T- into which campaign do they fit- Yak9 Stalingrad- late or Bok? Yak9T- Bok?

Thats my actual question.

48 minutes ago, Luger1969 said:

Yes

48 minutes ago, Luger1969 said:

Yak9- ?

Yak9T- ?

Kuban

1 hour ago, Luger1969 said:

Same here. Hurricane is an instant buy. The choice between Yak-9 and Yak-9T may not be so easy for some. IMO it should have been $20 for Hurricane and $25-30 for both Yak-9s. In my case I'm leaning for the Yak-9T.

The Hurricane is definitely on the "to purchase" list along with Battle of Normandy! Kudos to the dev team deciding to do these upcoming projects!

Sorry if this was said somewhere before, but what quarter or month are they planned to be released? (For the Hurricane and Yak-9/t) 

Edited by ShadowFrost

can't wait to fly my hurricane over moscow and tear up 109s with my 12x brownings

9 minutes ago, ShadowFrost said:

Sorry if this was said somewhere before, but what quarter or month are they planned to be released? (For the Hurricane and Yak-9/t) 

Planned for first half 2020. My personal guess is not before eastern 2020 (12th April).

12 hours ago, Luger1969 said:

Yak9- ?

Yak9T- ?

The preliminary decision on the use of these aircraft in the career:

Hurricane Mk.II:

BoM: from the end of December 1941 to the end of the career in April 1942, 4 regiments

BoS: 2 weeks at the beginning of the career and 2 weeks at the end, 2 regiments

BoK: perhaps in one of the air defense regiments in the far rear, the issue is being studied

Yak-9

BoS: maybe separate planes were coming to the Stalingrad front, there is no exact data, it is not planned in the career

BoK: from early May to mid-June 1943, 2 regiments

Yak-9T:

BoK: these fighters were not used in the Kuban battle during our career time period, it will be available as a non-historical plane from July 5 (from the moment the front-line tests began) in one of the regiments.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Docholiday said:

Now we "only"  need Beaufighters ,  Liberators and Sunderlands   for the Battle over the Bay !  😅

You’re giving me Silent Hunter flashbacks.

• Like 1

preordered all 3. I like the Hurricane very much, thanks to the IL-2 Team for bringing them.

Hurricane is a 'must buy', but also a 'must wait till after Christmas oh god I have no money'. Yak-9T  is singing a siren song to me too. I loved that plane in Il-2 1946, and my experience in this game is that every plane that I loved there I love more here. 

I am just wondering what exactly to make out of this. Is a map to be available with these planes?

Untitled.jpg

7 minutes ago, Danziger said:

I am just wondering what exactly to make out of this. Is a map to be available with these planes?

I’m guessing you ran that through google translate? Looks like he’s just talking about the fact that you can use aircraft on the Prokhorovka map (which is in Belgorod Oblast).

Edited by [Pb]Cybermat47
  • Upvote 1

While I normally buy everything instantly, I'm holding on these for the moment until the exact versions are sorted out. I would also like to know mods before buying.

Separate 9T and 9 are fine I feel, but that does warrant some interesting mods of both I think.

Same with Hurri, the full list of variants sounds awesome, but I will be waiting until its narrowed down.

I bought Normandy as changes will likely be small, plane/variant change, but for a single plane its just too unclear what it's going to be atm.

I'm thinking of getting the 9T as that 37mm cannon sounds like it would destroy loads of stuff.
Do we know approximately when the collector planes are going to be released?

7 hours ago, [BRS]_iHellcat said:

Do we know approximately when the collector planes are going to be released?

It usually takes a few months.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

• Like 1

@Jason_Williams

Is there option to buy all that stuff here and get steam key later like it was before? I got mine BOK and premium "removed" from website and got steam keys instead, same with BoBP, bought it here before that info about optional steam keys was removed so most likely everything will be just like with BOK. So it was possible. Is this still possible to do or go back to do it again? After all steam lets developers generate steam keys for their games and sell them on their own, this way they don't even charge that 30%. And key on il-2 account gets removed anyway so it's not like you have 2 copies and can sell one or something.

Ordered all 3 collector birds! 

22 minutes ago, InProgress said:

@Jason_Williams

Is there option to buy all that stuff here and get steam key later like it was before? I got mine BOK and premium "removed" from website and got steam keys instead, same with BoBP, bought it here before that info about optional steam keys was removed so most likely everything will be just like with BOK. So it was possible. Is this still possible to do or go back to do it again? After all steam lets developers generate steam keys for their games and sell them on their own, this way they don't even charge that 30%. And key on il-2 account gets removed anyway so it's not like you have 2 copies and can sell one or something.

Ordered everything. Really excited to fly all those beauties! 

Well, I only wanted to get the Hurricane and spare those Yaks for a while.... But in the end all 3 aircrafts ended up in my account. As usual. 😄

Never ever feels spending bugs so satisfying like purchasing something for the GB series. Honestly! 

Just ordered the Battle of normandy. Sadly no money left for the 3 planes. Well. There will be sales sooner or later:(

I'll not fly the Yaks, but the Hurri was ordered straight away... Eventually I guess I'll get them at a later date once they come on sale a couple of years down the line.

• Like 1

The pics of the Yaks look like the same Yak. I know a couple of pics are labeled as Yak-9T but they still show the radio mast of the Yak-9. I wonder if they will have the 45mm cannon option for the T as well. I have been waiting a long time for the Yak-9s. I am glad they are coming now instead of earlier so they will get the newer high polly models and default 4k texturing. It will be nice to see how a Soviet plane looks with the higher default details level.