[DBS]airdoc

Exception access violation

Hi all,

I 've been having multiple issues with the game for the past months, posted before but issues not solved. My game has been crashing randomly. Tried reinstalls, no improvement.

Late issue is the following:

"error loading model xxxxx......exception access violation. This appears when I join a server. It was followed by a blue screen.

Here is a screenshot.

Do you think that these crashes are hardware related? Could it be a memory fault. I run the game on SSD.

Screenshot (18).png

I'd say:

1. Uninstall video driver using Download Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and reinstall it after that.
  2. Delete the folder "planes" and download it again (I believe that after deleting folder, the laucher will check files before launch game).

I've been having crashing issues too.  It seemed to help doing a clean install of my Nvidia drivers and redo all my control panel settings, but I still had a crash just the other night just after takeoff.  I've only seen the error in your screen shot once while in single player quick mission.

I too recommend DDU for new driver installs. With the amount of bloatware the drivers have nowadays, Iu want everything removed before installing a new one. Especially if you had problems with a certain driver.