RaffyXXX

Polish rooki looking for "new home"

...also flying DCS but do not have so much time that DCS need (and deserves).. looking for squadron ...and people who will teach me, or just show me "the magic" of BOS in MP.

You can try us (85 Squadron) if you wish. Have a look at our forum on https://www.tidesofwar.net

You will have to register, then once you have done that, click on 85 Squadron and read our forum. If you are interested, click 'Join'. Once you have joined, I will give you our teamspeak details

Edited by No.85_Camm

I recommend 307 Squadron for WW2/ 1.PL for WW1 activities in FC.  I think they are the same guys.  Very respected group.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SeaSerpent said:

I recommend 307 Squadron for WW2/ 1.PL for WW1 activities in FC.  I think they are the same guys.  Very respected group.

Thank you!  i contacted with 1.PL :) they are opened for fresh blood.

But Could you give me some advise how to find 307 ?? there are som sites on FB but it doesn't look like they play IL2... thank you in advance 

I hope he doesn't mind me referring you to him, but if it were me wanting to join either 1.PL or it's WW2 counterpart, I would contact the user @307_Tomcat

• Like 1

307th is not active right now. 1PL is active at least during organized events in ROF and FC. With release of FC content there maybe be more flying even during week days. Right now I fly only on weekends and who want to join  casually should check our channel on unofficial ROF Team Speak especially on Sundays evenings.

https://ts3rof.flying-barans.ru/

Who want join 1PL should ask 1PL-Lucas .

Regards 1PL-Husar

Edited by 307_Tomcat
  • Like 1

Check us out at Tangmere Pilots. We already have a number of eastern European pilots who fly with us. You would be more than welcome.

Bunster 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, No145_Bunny said:

Check us out at Tangmere Pilots. We already have a number of eastern European pilots who fly with us. You would be more than welcome.

Bunster 

Bunny provides free tea and biscuits during the interview as well. If you ask him nicely he'll show you his pictures of the CO in lederhosen.