Sign in to follow this  
BiBa

Pilot Body Mod for Bf-109/Fw-190?

Is there a Mod that shows/hides a Pilot Body in the cockpit for the Bf-109 and Fw-190 series?

To be honest, on the long term it feels cold to be in an empty cockpit staring at an empty metal chair all the time.

Seeing your own hands and feet during the flight gives the feeling of being there and enhance the Sim experience with a warm human touch. 

2 hours ago, rowdyb00t said:

...this only works with BOM BOS BOK planes

That's a pity...

So in my BF I have to Be Aft* for a while

*Aft: probably hidden in the Fuel tank

Edited by BiBa

@BiBa

I’ve used it for quite some time now. I fly in VR so it adds to the immersion. 

I did try it but for me the lack of animation breaks the immersion rather than adding to it. I'm not criticising the mod because it does all it can currently do given the game's limitations, but it just wasn't for me.

(For the record, I don't want or expect full animation of hands reaching for dials and flicking switches. All I need is a hand moving with the stick, a hand moving with the throttle, and feet moving with the rudder pedals. Basically like driving sims offer, with hands on the wheel, feet on the pedals, and gear changes.)

Edited by Goffik

9 hours ago, Goffik said:

...All I need is a hand moving with the stick, a hand moving with the throttle, and feet moving with the rudder pedals. Basically like driving sims offer, with hands on the wheel, feet on the pedals, and gear changes.)

Oooops - I thought THAT was what I've been expecting too... (standard in DCS)

You're right, if hands & feet are not synchronized with the HOTAS, it would look like displaying a crush test-dummy in the pit!

Edited by BiBa