Sign in to follow this  
Todt_Von_Oben

ARRAS 1918 Server Today

On 10/15/2019 at 6:35 PM, J3Hetzer said:

That's for human flyables only. The AI planes have a different properties box and can't be switched unfortunately.

Me and Pablo flew two and a quarter hours tonight, a single sortie. I spotted four planes about twenty minutes in, then lost them. After that, nada. Lol. He started flying like a barnstormer, "because I'm BORED". Made it back with around 30lts of fuel. Keeping it real. :)

Uhm   no,  AI planes can be changed.   Do it all the time. I make an AI set up for one side. Copy paste and just change the planes to the enemy side. No problem at all.  It is in the properties box. Just change the model.    Like Cynic_AI  said.

Edited by JG1_Butzzell
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JG1_Butzzell said:

Uhm   no,  AI planes can be changed.   Do it all the time. I make an AI set up for one side. Copy paste and just change the planes to the enemy side. No problem at all.  It is in the properties box. Just change the model.    Like Cynic_AI  said.

How the living fk did I not spot that. It's not in the double-click properties box, it's in the side-bar one. 

Cheers dude. :)

S!

That is why groups are so important. You get the logic to work and then you save it as a group. You can then use it anywhere anytime. You can change coalition and you can change the model to match the coalition or year.

True confession.  When the ME first came out in RoF, there were only 11 pages of tutorial. I was locked in a cabin in the woods for a week learning the ME. 10 years later and I am still learning, thanks to all the good people that post ideas online..

Edited by JG1_Butzzell

12 hours ago, Zooropa_Fly said:

You can give it a go offline if you like Todt.

S!

Thanks Fly.  I'm just now coming to understand how we upload maps to the server; I'll take a shot at it.