If I am not mistaken the G-6 retrofitted with MW 50 started seeing service around April 1944 in the Western Front (I guess it was later on the Eastern Front) . Having it as a mod alongside the Erla Haube would add some value to this collector plane. Also since with these modifications it ends up being really similar to the G-14, people that have the G-6 but not the BoBP expansion could play in BoBP themed missions/servers without being at a disadvantage.

• Upvote 8

33 minutes ago, LF_Gallahad said:

I would love to see this implemented

Same

Devs said around the time when G6 was released that it could be possible that it will get MW50 added later on, though it does not seem very likely that they will get back to doing it and some members of the community felt very passionately against having such mods available for G6 in the game.

Edited by II./JG77_Kemp

Late G-6 with boost =~ G-14. So basically that’s it, there is not much of a point in it. 

The only major difference on the G-14 was the Erla canopy, and a minor (non-existing for us, simmers) change in that the MW tank was pressurized with pressure bottles on the G-6 (as the boost was a retrofit), while on the G-14 the pressurized air was tapped from the supercharger.