ATAG_Pattle

Team Fusion Simulations update 7 July, 2019 - Introducing the Bf 109 F4 Trop - WIP

2 hours ago, =RS=Stix_09 said:

Ah no... , its not final version of terrrain its work in progress... whys it so hard to read stuff when ppl post questions already answered...

Ah....its because I don't have the time or the inclination to read though every single post on this section of the forum..... Why is it so hard for you that its taken more than a month for you to reply to my question?

I wonder why any question about  the TF or the cliffs of Dover has to end in crap like this

Did some of us miss something?
What did you do in the past?
What caused so many enemies looking with magnifying glass?

or is it simply the human condition?

in agreement
the land is garbage

Who came up, after touring the forum, that this product with these textures will go on sale on page 1C?

are we all drunk?

How can you imply such nonsense

Edited by E69_pienoir
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, 6./ZG26_Custard said:

Ah....its because I don't have the time or the inclination to read though every single post on this section of the forum..... Why is it so hard for you that its taken more than a month for you to reply to my question?

Prob a good idea to at least read the opening post for the topic under discussion though right....

I apologise , I've now joined the nitpickers and  complainers now as well.... woe is me...

(FYI: I only just read this thread in last 24 hrs)

As has been mentioned in the original post, the terrain is Work in Progress.

We do expect to provide improvements... but everyone should also understand this is a Flight Simulation, not a fps... so there cannot be the same standards for terrain as you might see in a shooter.

A FPS map is perhaps 2 km Square... this map is 400 km X 400 km.

Can someone tell me why watching that video from 1:25 remember me the Cliffs from Dover during global warming 😎

6 hours ago, Livai said:

Can someone tell me why watching that video from 1:25 remember me the Cliffs from Dover during global warming 😎

Check bardia coast in google maps for example ....there are serious cliffs in Libya 😅

3 hours ago, JV69badatflyski said:

Check bardia coast in google maps for example ....there are serious cliffs in Libya 😅

Indeed,  looking good can't wait to fly there :salute: