ATAG_Pattle

Team Fusion Simulations update 7 July, 2019 - Introducing the Bf 109 F4 Trop - WIP

Also showcasing new sounds and the new theater, North Africa. 

A more in depth look at the Bf 109 F4 Trop will be released in the near future.

The North Africa map  is still in Alpha. It does not include the new cloud systems and weather,  or other details such as rock formations or rocky abutments, distance views, etc. etc. which will be seen in the final version.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

Very nice!

Can't wait to see the P-40s and the different variants of Hurricanes.

This looks real good! Glad to have some news and eye candy.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Everything looking good so far Pattle, thank you very much for the update, really appreciated.:drinks:

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Good stuff.

This is what TF should have been doing for the longest time.

2:10

Is that a skeleton on the bottom left? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sooo good, but what really me is the sound quality.... stunning!

• Like 1

Looking forward to htis bird...it even has a drop tank-not currently available for any 109 at GB  BoS!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Amazing video. Just one question, is the cockpit a placeholder, or is it the 109F cockpit? 

Glad to see the droppable fuel tank. Kind of odd that after 4 years they haven’t been applied to BoX aircraft. That’s why I believe THIS game is somewhat better than BoX.

Keep up the good work TFS. It’s amazing!

Edited by Novice-Flyer

8 hours ago, Novice-Flyer said:

Glad to see the droppable fuel tank. Kind of odd that after 4 years they haven’t been applied to BoX aircraft. That’s why I believe THIS game is somewhat better than BoX.

There is a lot of things box still has not done after all these years. Fully animated bomb pannels for example or seperated fire for every weapon in hs129.

I don't get why people want these drop tanks so bad, maps are not that big to use them anyway. If they do Malta expansion then it would make sense. In box you don't really need these as well. No mission last that long.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2019 at 10:05 AM, ATAG_Pattle said:

The North Africa map  is still in Alpha. It does not include the new cloud systems and weather,  or other details such as rock formations or rocky abutments, distance views, etc. etc. which will be seen in the final version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-U2VpWdZWE

Thank You!

Nice to see external tank and pods also! 

btw. when we will see the new engine weather, AI changes, SP communiaction and AntyAliasing improvments?

The new map and planes are long way I suppose, not before spring of 2020 (I'm guessing) but changes of Blitz are more important now I think.

2 hours ago, InProgress said:

I don't get why people want these drop tanks so bad, maps are not that big to use them anyway. If they do Malta expansion then it would make sense. In box you don't really need these as well. No mission last that long.

Its important for Channel map also (for Tobruk I dont know). My missions on Desastersoft campaigns runs near 2-3 hours also and not the one time I did forced landing without the fuel :biggrin:.

E-7_alutbehalter.jpg

4880e549a2b38249fa7a917ce753d93d.jpg

(but not all Emils used drop tank).

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 1

Drop tanks modeled correctly,  not like in il-2:'46 cant use first than main tanks ("vanilla" game).

The 109E-7, E-7N and E-7Z... which will appear in TF 5.0... will also have drop tanks.

• Upvote 1

Looking really good guys!  Sounds are awesome!

• Like 1

I notice a strange cartoon look.
I do not know if I like it, the appearance of the 109 is strange, the texture and the shine of the skin
Will it significantly change the overall visual appearance of the simulator?

The demolition of the martlet is beautiful graphically, but visually, especially in the field there is still a lot to do

They keep seeing those damn saw teeth, and the antennae of the choppy planes

The work is very appreciated, we are waiting to fly those planes

and the P-40?

I want to remind you if you contemplate the condensation in the cabin, because I think this point is quite important

Would it be possible to see the map with the definitive graphic advances?

Greetings and long life

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Buzzsaw said:

The 109E-7, E-7N and E-7Z... which will appear in TF 5.0... will also have drop tanks.

Are they going to be a "new" planes or there will be more like box modification? So you just pick it just like bombs.

If I may suggest, it would be nice if you guys would add a short description/specification for every plane in game. So people can easily see what are differences between them. Like what are differences between E7 vs E7N vs E7Z. Would be really nice to be able to learn all this stuff from game menu. Maybe even having encyclopedia tab where you have description of every plane and its version.

Edited by InProgress
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, E69_pienoir said:

They keep seeing those damn saw teeth

Indeed improving this God awful antialiasing should be a top priority.

I'm sure this issue will be tackled somehow.

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy

Looks and sounds great. Thank you for the update! 

• Like 1

I would love to hear if any work has or can be done on the AA and AF. With such high detail models, finally fixing the saw tooth antenna would be a victory most of us would love to see won. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

No disrespect meant, I understand its all a work in progress but is this the final version of the terrain?

This seems to need a lot more work.

COD5.0.thumb.JPG.937ab59b07f3fcde57cbd0a064e63de5.JPG

Posted 27 minutes ago

No disrespect meant, I understand its all a work in progress but is this the final version of the terrain?

This seems to need a lot more work

From Pattle's first post

Posted July 7

• Like 1

The burning effect on that Martlet is GORGEOUS, maybe the best looking flames I have ever seen in any 3D animation. Ever. And I do mean it.

• Like 1

We intend to improve the Anti-Aliasing in the game... changes will be in future releases.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buzzsaw said:

We intend to improve the Anti-Aliasing in the game... changes will be in future releases.

Buzzsaw, is that future releases of updates or after v5. 00? Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

Anything new in the pipeline to keep us up to date? 

Does this series of updates mean we are really close to release...perhaps this Summer? I read somewhere that 5.0 could be expected sometime in 2020 .Was this just a snarky comment or a ball park release date? 

5 hours ago, Blitzen said:

Anything new in the pipeline to keep us up to date? 

Does this series of updates mean we are really close to release...perhaps this Summer? I read somewhere that 5.0 could be expected sometime in 2020 .Was this just a snarky comment or a ball park release date? 

Well, check out this comprehensive list of aircraft coming to v5.00 and consider how many you have seen images or video of in the updates. 

Now consider ships, vehicles, buildings, static objects, texturing of all the previous, animation, new map/original map textures, weather system, lighting, DM, FM, Ai recoding, bug fixes, alpha testing, beta testing, release candidate, fixes inbetween those releases. 

Could be a while yet, hopefully we'll get more regular updates and eventually a release date,? 

Cheers MP 

On 7/16/2019 at 11:13 AM, Mysticpuma said:

Buzzsaw, is that future releases of updates or after v5. 00? Thanks in advance. 

We hope to do this for TF 5.0.

On 7/14/2019 at 12:55 PM, 6./ZG26_Custard said:

This seems to need a lot more work.

COD5.0.thumb.JPG.937ab59b07f3fcde57cbd0a064e63de5.JPG

Heap of camel dung maybe?

• Like 1

you know, in terms of en-mass camel hearding farm style heap of dung. Kind of organized dung dump site 😁

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:00 AM, Leifr said:

D.O.A.

The TF team are always looking for new members.  Perhaps you could offer to help?

• Upvote 1