Hi guys!
 I am trying to set up a training mission with a kind of spectator system. I know I could enable external camera for all and it would be the easy way. My issue with that is that it make VR easier compared to head tracking as it seems their head can go trough the canopy. 
My idea was to set up something similar to Berloga duel and dogfight with a designated plane or spot for spectating, but I don<t know how or if it is even possible. It doesn't even seems to allow F11 or friends and foe camera on Berloga.

Anyone with a solution?

Thanks a lot

Posted (edited)

If you are creating the server in-game, click the Realism button at the bottom right of the New Dogfight Server Settings screen and then select Allow spectators.

If you are creating the server outside the game (i.e., DServer), choose Custom in the Presets drop-down list, click the Difficulty settings button, and then select Allow spectator.

You can also set up custom views, accessible through F12. See "Create Views That a Mission Participant Can See", on pg. 53 of the mission editor manual. You don't need to enable spectator for that setup.

Edited by JimTM

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I did that. It work for me (the host), but anybody else is unable to make it work. I have tried to spectate on Berloga duel and dogfight server and can't do it. I tried to use their mission in my server (sorry guys, It was the quickest way to test it) with Allow spectators clicked. It works, but only for the host... All my buddies can't change view... 

image.thumb.png.14f6517c82a17ebb857febd16b51c980.png

EDIT Ok problem solved... Berloga has the spectator spawn too far from the action for the other planes to render.... as such You can't use shift or ctrl F2 to quickly flash to the nearest plane....Gotta make that spectator slot closer to duel zone!

Edited by =X51=vaudoo