J2_Trupobaw

Jasta 2 Skinpack for FC

Here's collection of J2 personal, fictional and historical skins for FC planes. It is being continously updated, with new skins added and old RoF skins being re-done by our Chef Mechanic, J2_Jakob. Cloaking device not included.

The archive is presented as google drive directory, so you can download only specific skins if you want to. Be advised, though, that we are replacing old skins with new ones under the same file name - if you only download new files, you will see old skins instead of new ones!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=136MQKqQl320n-GT3yWpLhnrkcTyoLSUx

Edited by J2_Trupobaw
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

no need mate includded in the new bundle just posted with t5he origenal file names,

On 1/20/2019 at 12:16 AM, J2_Trupobaw said:

Here's collection of J2 personal, fictional and historical skins for FC planes released so far, brightened for FC. Most of my still-active Kameraden came to RoF when skinnpacks releases were already ending, and we had huge library of historical and fictional skins to choose from, so it's more of shared squadron pool than individual peoples skins.

Camel, Spad 13 - My personal skins 
Pfalz D.IIIa - My personal skin, and 5 fictional skins created by J2_Adam for our squadron use.
Fokker Dr.I - Personal skins of Drookasi, Adam and mine. Along with selection of 6 historical skins of real life Jasta B pilots, created by various authors during first years of RoF and released to RoF community. I don't claim authorship of these, and hope creators don't mind their work being put to continued use. 

GCF, please let me know if you change file names for use in your skinpacks, so I can make new zip with matching names.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19qeB1cBE4qJTVMJKeSbfkUELoutTZcBn

hi mate sorry been taking a bit of a break, catching up today, files are fine, will include in new mini bundle update, today with no change in name, if you could just make sure anyone who made them is happy to have them included, if not i will pull them imediately on recieveing the request, no worries.

names are good. thank you mate

I have updated the link in first post - hopefully for the last time, it's an updatable repository rahter than static zip file now. We are in middle of skin-making frenzy, so archive is continously updated.

Freunden und Feinde,

Jasta 2 has finished a big transfer from RoF skins to made-for-FC skins (it was not the full swap, but every new personal skin we've asked our Chief Mechanic for has been delivered, including D.VIIF, D.Va and Dr.I skins for most of our active pilots). It is a very good moment to update our skinpack.

Edited by J2_Trupobaw
  • Like 1

--- DISCLAIMER ---

Jasta Boelcke is very grateful to @Adam for providing us with his 5-colour Lozenge camouflage. Hopefully I have not screwed up his work completely and the final versions are plausible. All J2 skins (D7's and D7F's), that do not use the default 4-colour Lozenge camo, use Adam's 5-colour Lozenge. (Not that it would matter, because you won't see them anyway, but still...)

Thank you, Adam!

S!

Jakob 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J2_Jakob said:

--- DISCLAIMER ---

Jasta Boelcke is very grateful to @Adam for providing us with his 5-colour Lozenge camouflage. Hopefully I have not screwed up his work completely and the final versions are plausible. All J2 skins (D7's and D7F's), that do not use the default 4-colour Lozenge camo, use Adam's 5-colour Lozenge. (Not that it would matter, because you won't see them anyway, but still...)

Thank you, Adam!

S!

Jakob 

You are welcome, Jakob.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2