Jump to content
Buzzsaw

Current Status of TF 5.0 'Tobruk' build

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, Poochnboo said:

I'm just hoping that it gets released in my lifetime. I'm not getting any younger and I'm starting to wonder. 

 

 

should be sufficent that dev team TF TEAM becomes a little bit sincere and clear about what is going on with all of us "poor" folk of this game. I'm a little tired to read e just teasers post from them and no real improvement/patches of the game.

Edited by EAF_51_FOX
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a lot of work being put into this by a very small team of guys. And it's a pretty ambitious project that they've tackled. No question about it. But you know...all I really wanted was a Spitfire Mk5 and a BF109F!

Well...maybe next year. Let's hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buzzsaw/Pattle. 

Using the original post in this thread,would you be able to give us a "1-year-on" update on the list so we can see how far along things have come in a year please? 

Very much appreciate the first post in this thread it was comprehensive and detailed, would it be possible to have an annual update on progress? 

Cheers, Mysticpuma. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the people like me who own TF BoBr, is this MOD already in game or is this just the dev stream so to speak? I'd love you to do some Kittyhawk II vs. 109E-7B and F-2 battles like I used to in IL-2 '46.

 

IF A DEV IS WATCHING ::: I would love to design career emblems for your SIM. If you want a Reference, just ask Jason.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 361ST_SPEKTRE76 said:

For the people like me who own TF BoBr, is this MOD already in game or is this just the dev stream so to speak? I'd love you to do some Kittyhawk II vs. 109E-7B and F-2 battles like I used to in IL-2 '46.

 

IF A DEV IS WATCHING ::: I would love to design career emblems for your SIM. If you want a Reference, just ask Jason.

PM me with details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mysticpuma said:

Buzzsaw/Pattle. 

Using the original post in this thread,would you be able to give us a "1-year-on" update on the list so we can see how far along things have come in a year please? 

Very much appreciate the first post in this thread it was comprehensive and detailed, would it be possible to have an annual update on progress? 

Cheers, Mysticpuma. 

Everyone on the team is working very hard and we have very little spare time.

 

I myself do all the Flight/Damage models and am extremely busy.

 

At some point we will provide a summary of all the intended content and its status... but no deadline.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Buzzsaw I think that by now most well-intentioned followers have already understood more or less the work pace of TF, and fully understand it and its reasons. By all means just carry on, we are patient and can wait - well most of us anyway. 

Edited by danielprates
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, danielprates said:

@Buzzsaw I think that by now most well-intentioned followers have already understood more or less the work pace of TF, and fully understand it and its reasons. By all means just carry on, we are patient and can wait - well most of us anyway. 

Totally agree. 

I have to assume it was aimed at my question? I see nothing wrong with asking a well intended question? There was no tirade or tantrum, just a request for progress a year on from the last update. Patience is something we as a community are well aware. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mysticpuma said:

Totally agree. 

I have to assume it was aimed at my question? I see nothing wrong with asking a well intended question? There was no tirade or tantrum, just a request for progress a year on from the last update. Patience is something we as a community are well aware. 

 

No no, not aimed at you. Sorry if it came across like that. I just thought it would be a good moment to say that, but it was not a riposte to your own post.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mysticpuma said:

Buzzsaw/Pattle. 

Using the original post in this thread,would you be able to give us a "1-year-on" update on the list so we can see how far along things have come in a year please? 

Very much appreciate the first post in this thread it was comprehensive and detailed, would it be possible to have an annual update on progress? 

Cheers, Mysticpuma. 

 

Like Buzz said, hopefully we can give you an updated first post sometime soon. But I just glanced at it and as for aircraft, most of those are done and in game and are now getting texture tweaks and some 3d tweaks. There are a few planes on that list still awaiting import and a couple still finishing small 3d elements. Remember, there are only a handful of 3d artist doing all these models in our spare time. AI continues to get improvements, along with the map and code works, bug fixes, etc..

 

Things are looking up. 👍

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks SM. Appreciate the update. My main interest currently is the P40F and the Wellington, hoping to see some news on them soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, Mysticpuma said:

Thanks SM. Appreciate the update. My main interest currently is the P40F and the Wellington, hoping to see some news on them soon :)

There will be no P-40F for TF 5.0... we have never promised this aircraft for this module.

 

The Tomahawk Mk II has just entered the import/animation stage... the external model is being imported now.

 

Below is with Placeholder skin/texture and obviously an error on the prop which will be corrected.  (with apologies to Pattle... he will have better images and video later)

 

Toma-Hawk-Mk-II-ext-pic1.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Buzzsaw said:

There will be no P-40F for TF 5.0... we have never promised this aircraft for this module.

 

The Tomahawk Mk II has just entered the import/animation stage... the external model is being imported now.

 

Below is with Placeholder skin/texture and obviously an error on the prop which will be corrected.  (with apologies to Pattle... he will have better images and video later)

 

Toma-Hawk-Mk-II-ext-pic1.png

 

I did actually mean the E, thanks for the update though, cheers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...