Sign in to follow this  
kraut1

for Kuban maps :Tool Funkpeilung-Kuban (Radio direction finding)

Hi All,

I have updated my "Radar Moscow" to Kuban maps and renamed from Radar to Funkpeilung (Radio Direction Finding).

For German missions you get enemy aircraft grid locations via subtitles without using unrealistic moving plane Icons on map.

Tested in 2 PWCG career missions.

Can be combined with my Jaegerleitstelle group

Installation: open Mission file with BOSEditor and File/Import from File, save mission

Maybe it can be adapted for russian missions by editing the "PlaneCoalitions = [1];" and  Coalitions = [2] in the *.Group file; (not tested)

Best regards

Funkpeilung-Kuban-v01c.zip

• Thanks 3

@kraut1

got no time before weekend to try it but look very interesting, specially when patrolling mission in PWCG, cant wait to try it, thanks to share this sir !

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, Lemon said:

@kraut1

got no time before weekend to try it but look very interesting, specially when patrolling mission in PWCG, cant wait to try it, thanks to share this sir !

For Information a PWCG Kuban Patrol Mission with Funkpeilung Kuban and Jaegerleitstelle added.

In PWCG I have reduced the AI Level but on the other Hand don't use external view, padlock, Icons, or the moving Icons on the map. Infos I have deactivted but HUD is on

I have flown and survived this Mission. Best regards

1574158421_01basicoptions.jpg.386951d111de1b9e6804cd15e2665ebc.jpg

233952181_02Jaegerleitstellemessage.jpg.a28a4a6419ff806d20ddfcde1f76134b.jpg

554631772_03FunkpeilungKubanmessage.jpg.f6e0158cdf6a8caa13e44e600fccade0.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0l9xcjidyjbet9/Demo mission PWCG and Funkpeilung Kuban Jaegerleitstelle.zip?dl=0