Jump to content
DetCord12B

The Game Screenshot Thread

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, detcord12b said:

 

Had a blast with that game when it was in EA. It's unfortunate that the story content turned out to be so lackluster. 

 

Alien Isolation is easily one of my favorites. As for the Wither 3, I just couldn't get into it. 

 

Alien Isolation was so good I never wanted it to end.

 

Did you play any of the DLC?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one isn't mine, but it really made me laugh. There are some great GTA 5 selfies to be found online.

trevors-been-here-ootheunknownoo.jpg?fit

 

And also the below gif, while not technically a screen shot also made me laugh.

Just Cause 3 Crotch Rocket

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CUJO1970 said:

 

Alien Isolation was so good I never wanted it to end.

 

Did you play any of the DLC?

 

 

 

I'm a massive fan of the films (Alien, Aliens and Alien 3) so it was an obvious buy for me. I picked up the season pass so I have all of the DLC. 

 

Not a screenshot, but you might get a kick out of this digital drawing I did several months ago.

 

Host

 

 

6 hours ago, =FEW=Herne said:

And also the below gif, while not technically a screen shot also made me laugh.

Just Cause 3 Crotch Rocket

 

This is absolute genius. Did you watch the video?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of very impressive screenshots !

@CUJO1970: from which game is your last one ?

 

Some more RoF...

 

fOcKdsY.jpg

 

Tk7uA6O.png

 

... and some '46 :

 

gG7aR6J.jpg

 

mwOtuav.jpg

 

S!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, detcord12b said:

 

Not a screenshot, but you might get a kick out of this digital drawing I did several months ago.

 Woaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PatCartier said:

A lot of very impressive screenshots !

@CUJO1970: from which game is your last one ?

S!

 

PatCartier, the last screenshots i posted are from a game called The Long Dark:

 

http://www.thelongdark.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2018 at 10:34 AM, =FEW=Herne said:

This one isn't mine, but it really made me laugh. There are some great GTA 5 selfies to be found online.

trevors-been-here-ootheunknownoo.jpg?fit

 

And also the below gif, while not technically a screen shot also made me laugh.

Just Cause 3 Crotch Rocket

 

What the hell is raaaid doing in that pic?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple from Tomb Raider:

 

TR_2.thumb.jpg.59da4a1139f41f6a09684f30f42a4dc9.jpgTR_3.thumb.jpg.69eb56202fe3c3658b931b0edbcba0bd.jpg

Edited by CUJO_1970
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone playing Far Cry 5? Haven't touched the COOP yet and would like to. None of my mates have it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, detcord12b said:

Anyone playing Far Cry 5? Haven't touched the COOP yet and would like to. None of my mates have it yet.

 

Played some of it last week. Runs like a charm. I like it more than part 4. And looks good as well.

 

grt M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I./ZG1_Martijnvdm said:

 

Played some of it last week. Runs like a charm. I like it more than part 4. And looks good as well.

 

grt M

 

We gotta do some COOP then mate! Tot de volgende keer.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, detcord12b said:

 

We gotta do some COOP then mate! Tot de volgende keer.

 

 

 

I would like that!! I will send you a pm as soon as i’m done with painting our new house and moving. But that will be end of next week already.

 

Tot snel!! 

 

Grt M

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this gem hiding on my external.

 

QGlHTQq.png

 

On 4/3/2018 at 9:05 PM, CUJO_1970 said:

Witcher

 

I just couldn't get into the W3 for whatever reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/03/2018 at 2:05 AM, DetCord12B said:

A3

 

yjegObb.jpg

Whats the name of that specific mod(s) please?

Is that some improved conversion of Iron front?

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

Whats the name of that specific mod(s) please?

Is that some improved conversion of Iron front?

 

It's IFA3 AIO, IFA3 Lib, FoW and a few others. The uniforms and gear in that screenshot are a WIP and unreleased as of now. I might get around to finishing them up one day.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DetCord12B said:

 

It's IFA3 AIO, IFA3 Lib, FoW and a few others. The uniforms and gear in that screenshot are a WIP and unreleased as of now. I might get around to finishing them up one day.

OMG you did such an awesome job!!!

Looking forward to hopefully use them one day, really amazing!

I4m seriously thinking about rejoining some of these reenactments groups doing missions every week I miss it a bit.

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

OMG you did such an awesome job!!!

Looking forward to hopefully use them one day, really amazing!

I4m seriously thinking about rejoining some of these reenactments groups doing missions every week I miss it a bit.

 

The problem is that you need so many mods to really enjoy anything on the WWII side of Arma3. The Soviet and Western Allies stuff is all top notch as of now since it's been redone, but anything German related is often either hit and miss or spread over numerous addons.

 

A few others:

Edited by DetCord12B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HLL?... no not for me  :(

This however will float my boat... 'Post Scriptum' covering Operation 'Market Garden'.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Trooper. I'd want to know why the one FPS (hell let loose) is a no go for you and the other FPS floats your boat?

Is there such a difference in game-play or age of people that get attracted by the titles?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I for sure will have them both - PS because I can have some good tank battles, especially if you can drive a Firefly!

This baby is quite a match for the Tiger I or Panther I.

 

HLL because you can feel the oppressive atmosphere - you never know what you're going to meet around the next

corner. Really frightening...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bando said:

Hi Trooper. I'd want to know why the one FPS (hell let loose) is a no go for you and the other FPS floats your boat?

Is there such a difference in game-play or age of people that get attracted by the titles?

 

Simply because for once I can play a decent WWII FPS that is done right as British Airborne Forces... however, Market Garden had a large US Airborne Force as well remember, and those forces are also included in the game, so it's not just covering the British element, but the US  part of the operation is covered as well.

 

To be honest, I've played the eastern front to death, as well as American v German aspect and I'm pretty washed out with those scenarios.

 

But now with Post Scriptum, as an ex airborne soldier, and someone who has dropped into the original drop zone outside Arnhem on many occasions, it's going to be a refreshing change to play as a British paratrooper.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2018 at 11:03 AM, EAF_T_Therion said:

I for sure will have them both - PS because I can have some good tank battles, especially if you can drive a Firefly!

This baby is quite a match for the Tiger I or Panther I.

 

HLL because you can feel the oppressive atmosphere - you never know what you're going to meet around the next

corner. Really frightening...

 

PS like Squad is a realism based tactical shooter in the vein of the old school Ghost Recon, R6, and H&D titles. HLL, while containing realistic elements, is more akin to the RO/RS games and Battlefield series. Personally speaking, it'll be Hell Let Loose for me. While I haven't played PS at all, if it's anything like Squad it'll be an enduring grudge match full of tedium in an engine (UE) that's ill suited for long range (200m+) engagements and quickly dilutes into a pixel hunt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I ran into this dude during a random A3 public server join.

 

I didn't quite get it at first. Then I had to think back, like way back into the late 90's and early 2000's (Buffy/Angel) to get it. Then I nearly laughed myself into pooped pants.

 

KMoQnXA.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a blast last night on the IFA server. 

 

G6cspyj.jpg

 

On 4/29/2018 at 8:12 PM, [CPT]CptJackSparrow said:

Stalked him for a hour.

 

EDIT - That map just terrifies me for some reason.

Edited by DetCord12B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...