Sign in to follow this  
DetCord12B

The Game Screenshot Thread

Thought it'd interesting to see what other games people are playing at the moment.

• Provide a brief description of the game. 
  • No IL-2 content, obviously.
  • Must be your screenshots.

Arma3

AVRNiAF.png

P3D

tFziEfH.png

Decided to reinstall ETW with Darthmod. Not disappointed. 

xTNNua6.png

Picked this one up during the Steam sale. Hunting really isn't my thing, but this engine is capable of rendering the most stunning terrain I've ever seen in any game.

A8yaoTN.jpg

rSCymDu.jpg

KRYt2xM.jpg

Edited by detcord12b
  • Upvote 3

Great screenies, i've also toyed the idea of buying thehunter because of great nature graphics. Maybe in next sale. Also P3D or X-plane 11.

Pulling some liquor for the weekend, ETS2+mods:

2wavvC3.png

Old school beauty

rD9EOKS.png

Edited by DB605
  • Upvote 1

For a while I thought that first ArmA shot was a photo, and started to wonder if you hadn't uploaded the wrong image. Very nice shots, everyone!

Shot a few minutes ago over Georgia.

EkzqoxH.png

Stopped in someones drive for a cuppa on the Scottish track

post-6177-0-71741000-1515310507_thumb.jpg

From Pcars 1, not had any time to get/try Pcars 2 yet

Cheers, Dakpilot

• Upvote 2

Picked this one up during the Steam sale. Hunting really isn't my thing, but this engine is capable of rendering the most stunning terrain I've ever seen in any game.

rSCymDu.jpg

KRYt2xM.jpg

I used to play theHunter years ago, glad to see it's still got a very active player-base! They've upgraded the engine too, which is nice.

Seeing those screenshots brings back very happy memories; might download it again just to have a look around.

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy:

lhfZdcO.jpg

lhSDSuY.jpg

I need to reinstall Mad Max.

Great screenies, i've also toyed the idea of buying thehunter because of great nature graphics. Maybe in next sale. Also P3D or X-plane 11.

The addon scene is much larger in P3D as is the level of quality of the addons, That said, nothing beats XP's night lighting.

I used to play theHunter years ago, glad to see it's still got a very active player-base! They've upgraded the engine too, which is nice.

Seeing those screenshots brings back very happy memories; might download it again just to have a look around.

Different Hunter. This is the sequel that was released last year.

P3D.

z2EDDcM.png

fsx_2016_05_07_16_46_28_21_by_detcord12b

Arma3.

mTXN5wW.png

Edited by detcord12b
  • Upvote 1

Hitman

20180112222240_1.jpg20180113184755_1.jpgVerdun,Rising Storm2 Vietnam20171125222828_1.jpg

20171010223529_1.jpg

Edited by szelljr

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 

Mass Effect: Andromeda 

Hellblade is quite possibly the best game I've played in the last decade. ME: Andromeda was fairly awful though.

• Upvote 1

Hellblade is quite possibly the best game I've played in the last decade.

Very interesting - based on this I watched some of the development videos which were amazing - also found the game deals with mental health.

Downloading now - looking forward to playing it.

Click to enlarge I guess - not sure how to make them display bigger here...

post-788-0-65516700-1517672359_thumb.jpg

post-788-0-63612700-1517672366_thumb.jpg

Edited by CUJO1970
  • Upvote 1

Kerbal Space Program, with lots of mods.

I just love to shoot the little green guys into space.

Yvhr2Uvl.jpg

KSP is just an amazing game. What I wouldn't give for a realism based version of a space travel sim.

Very interesting - based on this I watched some of the development videos which were amazing - also found the game deals with mental health.

Downloading now - looking forward to playing it.

The game is a powerful tool to gauge the way you think about mental illness and how it might impact you and those around you, especially if you've dealt with it on a personal basis. By that I mean as a heathcare professional or family member. If you're reading this its entirely unlikely you're mentally ill, obviously. The way the game tackles mental illness, psychoses is fairly unparalleled, as no other game or modern media has taken these concepts as it's core principle and run it.

These developers are to be applauded for it. 

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/blog/how-video-game-could-change-way-we-think-about-mental-health

@detcord12b

Which ArmA3 mod is the WWII one and is it worth it?

It's several actually. But as a whole it's IFA.

y9lx5th.png

Edited by detcord12b
  • Upvote 1

[...]

What I wouldn't give for a realism based version of a space travel sim.

[...]

[ArmA3]

It's several actually. But as a whole it's IFA.

You might want to take a gander at Orbiter, its a space travel sim even with 2d clickable cockpits.

In Arma I can recommend the Faces of War mod too, it adds some nice WWII assets.

Edit:

I really love Day of Infamy too, its a semi-realistic shooting game. From the sound design, the way you can move to the well made artstyle I only can say good about it.

l5PimrMl.jpg

Edited by Leon_Portier

Russian post, express delivery: rolling in to attack an armoured column. The tanks required cluster bombs to take out, but the ZSUs, BMPs and BTRs were treated to repeated passes until they were all gone.

jAsMi0r.png

• Upvote 1

Russian post, express delivery: rolling in to attack an armoured column. The tanks required cluster bombs to take out, but the ZSUs, BMPs and BTRs were treated to repeated passes until they were all gone.

Love that bird. Though I tend to stick to the A3 version.

You might want to take a gander at Orbiter, its a space travel sim even with 2d clickable cockpits.

In Arma I can recommend the Faces of War mod too, it adds some nice WWII assets.

Edit:

I really love Day of Infamy too, its a semi-realistic shooting game. From the sound design, the way you can move to the well made artstyle I only can say good about it.

I haven't messed around with Orbiter in forever. Is it still being updated?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Historical realistic medieval RPG from czechia country.

I really wanna play it. Problem is, I've heard a lot of bad press regarding bugs and other technical issues.

P3D.

WWd0F3s.png

ETW.

NJ3PT8l.png

bBxnw8r.png

HoI3 

SR35vT2.png

ClUvIou.png

Kingdom Come has its bugs but I´ve played it for 6 hours now and didn´t run into a heavy bug - only minor bugs which in sum can also be annyoing but the overall experience is very nice I must say.

Maybe give it some time till most of the issues are patched out and go for it then.

ArmA 3 (I like the early morning mood)

UzRmVpS.jpg

FjeASrR.jpg

bqo9Vt9.jpg

Doom

JdXSa0c.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 3/9/2018 at 10:41 PM, CUJO1970 said:

THE LONG DARK

Had a blast with that game when it was in EA. It's unfortunate that the story content turned out to be so lackluster. 

Alien Isolation is easily one of my favorites. As for the Wither 3, I just couldn't get into it. 

Some DCS shots.

Sometimes you want to come in high - I took the balalaika for a spin, and peaked at 19.900m. So close to 20.000m, but to be fair I wasn't expecting to get any higher than 18.000m in the first place!

Screen_180225_154218.png

Other times it's more fun down low - supersonic gardening with the F-5E near Area 51. It's definitely a rush since you have no terrain-following or stabilising aids, and the terrain gets rocky every now and then.

Screen_180221_200635.png

6 hours ago, detcord12b said:

Had a blast with that game when it was in EA. It's unfortunate that the story content turned out to be so lackluster. 

Alien Isolation is easily one of my favorites. As for the Wither 3, I just couldn't get into it. 

Alien Isolation was so good I never wanted it to end.

Did you play any of the DLC?