Sign in to follow this  
Ken5421

The Hurricane....continued

1 hour ago, ACG_Woop said:

Gimme the Hurribus!! Would preorder today 😄

Is it only me who finds it oddly beautiful?

Not at all, it's one of my favorites!

18 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Someday. But I’m two whiskeys in so who knows. 😁

Jason

You cannot make meaningful business decisions after drinking only two whiskeys, by the end of the second bottle I am sure it would make all kind of sense.:lol:

Now, I am not one for encouraging binge behaviour in anyone but in this instance I seriously think you need to at least get to the end of that second bottle.:drinks:

Bye the way, I know the I.A.R. 80 is not exactly the sexiest aircraft in the world but I always subscribed by personal experience to the fact that every girl looks like a Princess after a drinking session, the morning after, well, you know, please stay drunk.;)

Take care.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

My number one WW2 aircraft and it needs, yes needs to be in the game. ;)

Mike.

I'd trade in my left nut for a Hurricane.... failing that.... I'd just buy it!

• Haha 1

Glad to see that so many would like to have the Hurricane. There is hope!

• Upvote 1

I'd buy it in a heart beat. Loved flying it in the old IL-2 Forgotten Battles AND it is historically correct for BOX. Employed from Europe, Soviet Union to North Africa  Burma and Singapore. I too am surprised it wasn't in the original planes list. The Hurricane's contribution in the air war is right up there with the spitfire and Lancaster. I know the developers have their hands full but I just wanted to register my YES vote.

Like many others, I would buy it whenever it comes available.

I know there are other great planes in the pipeline and I'm really happy with them.

But the Hurricane is...well...the Hurricane.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

I preferred it over the Spitfire when I played CLoD and I love it but I seem to remember one of the developers saying it will never get made for BoX  because it does not bring anything new to the sim in terms of role and was not as good as the existing aircraft from the same period so few would fly it.   It would certainly be an improvement on the Lagg though to be fair very few servers force you to fly that  🙂

• Upvote 1

As a collectors plane what it would bring is more 'income'.... just as the I-153 and the Fw 189 would bring more 'income'.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

As a collectors plane what it would bring is more 'income'.... just as the I-153 and the Fw 189 would bring more 'income'.

Yes like any collector airplane would, but would it be profit, 6 months work on airplane that is opsolite even in BoM scenario.

I played in CloD 90% time in Hurricane on red side, and i see no rason to buy it here, its slow, porly armed, bad cockpit view, allied engine menagment in box is not atractive... skip for me like u2 is also...

Posted (edited)

and for every person like you, there may be 5 others that would buy it...

Plus, the Po-2 and the Ju 52 got made despite some peoples bias against them, also the Li-2/Dakota type is probably going to turn up as well... they are certainly not 'mainstream' aircraft that the glory boys would only fly because of their penis extensions would not be able to add more kills, yet they were made.

You are also forgetting people who will buy the things anyway even though they won't fly them because they like to support the developers.

Edited by Trooper117

Made this poll a while back - 

352 minimum sales + countless more of course. :biggrin::biggrin:

8e41778cce.png

That would make about $8.092,48, minimum if the price is set to $22,99 like the U2. 

It's a Hurricane, of course everyone would buy it... The Russians loved them (not)

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

I'd certainly take a Hurricane over Russian aircraft any day, I'd probably even choose it over the Spitfire.

Hurricane just has that ugly beautiful look, I hope to see it in-game one day.

Edited by Legioneod
  • Like 1