Han

Developer Diary, Part 164 - Discussion

So is BoK officially being released at the end of August when the Kuban map is released with update 2.012?

That's just the map. Some planes will still be missing till later such as Hs129, A20, yak7. Also the new campaign, the air marshall feature will come closer to the end of the year.

So is BoK officially being released at the end of August when the Kuban map is released with update 2.012?

No, full release is slated to be around December if I recall correctly.

Yep. December is the projected final release date for BoK. We have a fair bit of content still to get through before release is imminent.

See the original projected schedule here:

https://stormbirds.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/battle-of-kuban-what-content-is-coming-and-when/

Edited by ShamrockOneFive

P-39 and A-20 are also in the last of the list to be released! But it is not bad news because they shall be released!  :salute: Long live "BOK".

How can the sea battles in BOK be balanced, when the Russians have two capable Navy vessels (destroyer and gun boat) and the Germans only a slow Faehrpram?

How can the sea battles in BOK be balanced, when the Russians have two capable Navy vessels (destroyer and gun boat) and the Germans only a slow Faehrpram?

I would presume that we haven't seen the entire line-up yet.

Germany didn't really have a strong naval presence here by themselves. They couldn't move ships through the Bosphorus as Turkey was neutral so they had to move ships by rail or build them (in a few cases). Romania had four destroyers as well as some gunboats so I'm imagining we might see a few of those and some motor-torpedo boats.

Also U-Boats.