Sign in to follow this  
6./ZG26_5tuka

Ju 52 3/m G4e 4k Template Released

funsRmll.jpg

Here's the public release version of my Ju 52 3/m G4e Template. Apart from being upscaled to 4k resolution, many contents of the original teamplate were modified or completely replaced with new art assets to go along with the increased level of quality. Some feautures like the the bended ends of corrugation, stabilizer indicator and oil indicators had been created from scratch and added on top of the original content.
To make it easier to work with I included guidlines to explain how to setup things properly.

Before getting started with the template you require these files:
1. Skin template
2. Alpha Texture template
3. Normalmap
Both the skin template and the Alpha template are included in the Template Kit whereas the Normalmap is availabel seperately.

Donwloads

Template Kit: Photoshop (PSD) Gimp (XCF)

Normal Map: Download

Note: The Photoshop template includes caution layers to show which layers belong to a layer group. Since there's no way to export layer groups to psd format Photoshop users have to create those themself.
Pls report any issues and bugs.

Special thx goes to:
1CGS for providing the default template
Panzerbar (refference materials)
Retnek (refference materials)

Edited by 6./ZG26_5tuka
  • Upvote 7

Love U ! Thanks aaaaaaa lot~

( Change your signature! )

Edited by KG200_Volker

The 4k nornal map is not ultimately required for the skins (most details match close to the default one). However, due to the fact I had to redraw all panel lines by hand and added a few extras like enhancing the corrugated metal effect I highly recommend getting it (also works nicely with the default 2k ingame skins).

Edited by 6./ZG26_5tuka
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Thank you very much for making this 4K template. I am working to make some KGrzbV9 skins for the Ju-52 career and I have a few questions regarding the use of the files above.  For the main skin file, I am using the GIMP version, and I would like to know how to use the two files contained therein. Do I need to edit both the 4k skin and the 4k alpha or just one?  What is the difference between these?  

Thank you very much for any help you can give,

Fafnir_6 

***Edit: I've been cruising around the forums and I believe I may have answered my questions above.  Is it correct that the alpha file is there only if I wish to adjust reflections on my skin away from the military or civil defaults? If so...I think I'll leave it and stick to the military preset.  Thanks!***

Edited by Fafnir_6
Figured out the insatllation and use of the normal map files myself...yay!

On 15.5.2018 at 4:33 AM, Fafnir_6 said:

***Edit: I've been cruising around the forums and I believe I may have answered my questions above.  Is it correct that the alpha file is there only if I wish to adjust reflections on my skin away from the military or civil defaults? If so...I think I'll leave it and stick to the military preset.  Thanks!***

Hey Fafnir, sry for the late response. You're right with your conclusion. If you want to skip the alpha editing you can also use my predefined alpha texture within the skin template (there's 2 versions for military or civilian Lufthansa paint schemes).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have successfully made my first skin pack using this glorious 4k template.  It can be found here:

Cheers and thanks to 5tuka for the template,

Fafnir_6

Edited by Fafnir_6