Game version 1.201 discussion: Moscow Map and Campaign Open Beta, Ju-88, 64-bit

NN_RugbyGoth

At the moment we hope to finish master server maintenance at 14:00 GMT, it will be a big update ;)

If something to change I'll update information here.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Finkeren

Awesome.

Great to see the Moscow project coming into its final form. :)  

Changes to the campaign look very promising, and as always a nice heap of small improvements.

Now take a well deserved vacation. We look forward to have you back with news about future plans.

Would it be possible to add a options tab to the campaign that would let the user define some things like AI performance especially the gunners ?  I wouldn't mind flying the campaign, but it's no fun at pilot level 10 with terminator AI.  Would be nice to dial it down a little.  The only alternative would be to make the mission goal 100% priority on landing at base and accomplishing the objective is just extra.  This linear objective system is again not fun at pilot level 10. 

Edited by Skoop
  • 2 months later...
J4SCrisZeri

Haven't benn playing this since ages, looks like an excellent moment to give it a go!

Will download/update tonight! Thank you team, hard working men.

• 3 months later...
Finkeren

where can I find the downloads? Can't find a link to actually download the updates. Help, anyone. John

There are no downloads. The launcher updates itself to the newest version automatically.