Game version 1.106 discussion: MiG-3

It is? This is the view I currently have :unsure:

Il-2%202015-12-23%2000-44-00_zpsnns1vnmi

Just like these guys.

48t34earlyc.jpg

08643.jpg

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 5

My apologies for clogging up the forum with another "thank you", but I feel that I must thank you (developer) guys for what you're giving us - first class!!

Thank you for the update!!!

What a pity, I'll have to wait until Friday to test it...

Are there any improvements on the "Commander Keen`s Pogo stick" -effect when landing an aircraft so far?

I see that when the 2xShVak armament is selected we also get the starter tooth on the spinner. I love all the little details like how the canopy slides back the way it is really supposed to. The dust covers on the wing root intakes that close as the landing gear is lowered. The working paddles inside the wheel wells. I also see a few details like the radio mast and exhaust were seen to as well as the lower cowling :) Amazing job guys!

Skinners start skinning :)

• Upvote 1

Anyone else had their graphics settings, game settings, and joystick settings changed since the patch? (sigh)

Anyone else had their graphics settings, game settings, and joystick settings changed since the patch? (sigh)

Not the joystick settings, but otherwise, yes.

9. New system preserves your multiple joysticks mappings in case of their ID was changed by DirectX after disconnecting and reconnecting or PC reset (it identifies various control devices by GUIDs and names).

Huzzah! thanks chaps, this will make things MUCH less annoying. Merry Christmas!

Wont be home for another 2 weeks but looking forward to reading some views on the Mig. Yet another well done devs , you guys de bees knees.

• Upvote 1

Wow the tail gunners are pretty bad ass now !!! They keeping firing until dead !! That is the spirit Devs !!

New panzer hatches animations rocks !!

Panzer III is really competitive now that T34 was corrected and we can see through barrel`s smoke :salute:

Pretty loved the Mig. She is the most instable plane in game now and I can see some maneuver kills being painted on my plane`s rudders :ph34r:

It seems no more 110 glass wings.

Top patch of the year !!!

Edited by 6./ZG26_Gielow

Wow the gunners are pretty bad ass now !!! They keeping firing until dead !! That is the spirit Devs !!

And how is their aiming? Because Ju87 snipers were very annoying (almost impossible to shoot down 1 stuka without having a leak)

I have the offset view with the T34 tank commander view.  I also had my graphics settings redone, cinematic view was back on, online settings redone and full screen unchecked.  But, the game seems smoother and frame rates are up a bit. 

And how is their aiming? Because Ju87 snipers were very annoying (almost impossible to shoot down 1 stuka without having a leak)

My 110 gunner shot down a mig on my first test. But the Mig was parked behind my plane. Let see when we go online later.

Loving the plane.

The new shvak sounds are awesome, and the 3 ubs in the nose does a massive amount of damage for what they are.

It's 2x ShKAS and 1 UBS by default in the nose.

Excellent Work developers! 

In the same way that I complain, when something goes wrong.

I like to admit when he makes a good job  :salute:

Fantastic 

Thx for this Gift in Christmas

post-3809-0-74891500-1450803316_thumb.jpg

Lothar29

• Upvote 1

Great update, I'm really enjoying the imporved performence! Also there's some good secret changes, for exampe the fix for artificial horizons and improved sounds for Shvaks, UBS and the Klimov engine.

Thx devs, earned yourself another preorderer. :salute:

Looking good, again! Nice work.

I'm leaving home for a week on holidays so no time to test this patch now. But I'm sure we get enough reports to read from those who can fly :)

Merry christmas everyone!

What about the ridiculous overdone smoke with the tank main gun making it impossible to see where your shots land and impossible to correct your aim? I read you guys were going to address that problem in this update and reduce that smoke, but I see no mention of it in this update.

Thank you for the update!!!

What a pity, I'll have to wait until Friday to test it...

Are there any improvements on the "Commander Keen`s Pogo stick" -effect when landing an aircraft so far?

Flare and stall at 1m. Then three point 'em. They will land quite nicely.

What about the ridiculous overdone smoke with the tank main gun making it impossible to see where your shots land and impossible to correct your aim? I read you guys were going to address that problem in this update and reduce that smoke, but I see no mention of it in this update.

It has been fixed.

(sorry for rediculous overdone font size)

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 3

Great  update, can't wait to fly that thing.

"9. New system preserves your multiple joysticks mappings in case of their ID was changed by DirectX after disconnecting and reconnecting or PC reset (it identifies various control devices by GUIDs and names)."

Amazing! this is the best change in the patch for me haha. I was going nuts, thanks for addressing this issue.

Thanks for the update

Anybody else with Trackir problems?

Has never been a problem since Early Bos install over a year ago.

Did work before update and still does in ROF and other sims on the same rig.

However when BOS/BOM gets activated now its blue control light does not want to come on and in QM trackir control does no longer work.

It’s a trackir 4 on v 5.1.300 with my usual profile on “exclusive”

PC is rebooted more than once since ...

Edited by West