Feathered_IV

Excited?

don't know about steam... I use regular client (more dough to the developer, less to Valve ;) ).... would surprise me if steam isn't uploading soon as well

Edited by SvAF/F19_Klunk

GUYS!!! i keep getting some error message on login 10005 please update there is a newer version... but nothing is updating, do I have to mnually start the update??

Like every other update that has been pushed Han/Zak/B6/etc. will let us know when it is time.

fu.. me, the map looks much nicer than expected.

just flew to flights with the E7, and the map really makes me smile...also the cockpit of the E7 is much nicer than the other 109s.

Edited by 9./JG27DavidRed

fu.. me, the map looks much nicer than expected.

just flew to flights with the E7, and the map really makes me smile...also the cockpit of the E7 is much nicer than the other 109s.

Looking fwd to it David!

Is the effect of the smaller tail on the directional stability of the E7 noticeable in the flight dynamics model?

Edited by jcomm

Oh my god...its beautiful...and runs sooooo smooth

And birds chirping in the start screen! Love it!

Edited by forsale

Alive and kicking :lol:

now.JPG

now2.JPG

That second shot is so beautiful. Do you have it in a bigger resolution?

I cant believe how smooth it is. this runs better for me than the winter map

There were a mention of optimizations. Maybe those affect all maps. But great to hear about good performance.

Flew a couple missions on the Stalingrad summer and autumn maps over rivers, fields, hills and villages - beautiful.

Glorious!

The summer map of Stalingrad is great but the one of the autumn season is "glorious", "beautiful", "splendid", I should continue a long time this way but one thing shall say it for us all I can see an airfield at more than 3 miles! Nice.

I tried the BF109-E7 but I must train more I destroyed the engine in less time than necessary to make the go around of the airfield! Then I made two expert mission in my much loved La5 and it is a dream to fly in a plane you know in a country you know but where at last you can see the ground from the sky and where you easily can judge the altitude of your craft.

Thanks, for this new maps! :salute: 

Well I see Jason and team has beat Nuclear Fusion and Jesus. Well done!

What are you going to do in Valencia Finkeren? It's getting a bit colder there.From my experience,the best time to go there is around end September/early October.Still around 30°C and the beech is not overcrowded.Because that's too cold for locals.I love Valencia,plan my next business trip there in early March next year ;)

Well I see Jason and team has beat Nuclear Fusion and Jesus. Well done!

Jason's not the messiah. He's just a very naughty boy!

(Couldn't resist...)

Edited by No601_Swallow

What are you going to do in Valencia Finkeren? It's getting a bit colder there.From my experience,the best time to go there is around end September/early October.Still around 30°C and the beech is not overcrowded.Because that's too cold for locals.I love Valencia,plan my next business trip there in early March next year ;)

Visiting my cousin who lives there. It's gonna be more of a city trip than a late summer vacation.

Besides, the night temperatures have started dropping below freezing here, so a semi-chill Valencia is still going to be a nice change of pace.