Feathered_IV

Excited?

Nervous?  A slight tremor in the hands?  Perhaps a flutter in one of your eyelids? 
An urge to go into a voluntary coma or the next 12-36 hours to make the time pass more quickly?

How are you feeling right now?  Hmm?

• Upvote 2

I've got that half-term feeling.  Wait!  It is half term :biggrin:

None of us are getting any younger.  However at times like this, a small involuntary passing of urine is entirely acceptable. 

Feathered, Jesus might come first and then you will miss it all.

Can't wait, I just hope it doesn't take too long for the fair weather map to show up on the multiplayer servers.

I won't have time to enjoy it before well into next month. Far too many things to do before I depart for Valencia.

I might fly a mission or two just to get a feel for it, but it'll be the only thing I get to do before the middle of November.

I won't have time to enjoy it before well into next month. Far too many things to do before I depart for Valencia.

I might fly a mission or two just to get a feel for it, but it'll be the only thing I get to do before the middle of November.

It can't be a coincidence that these major updates always seem to occur when you are going away. 

Still, if Valencia is the destination... 

computer-on-mule-picture.jpg

Man, words can't describe....when BoS was released I was like "This is awesome. I wish we didn't have to fly over endless snow fields".

Although snow in BoS is extremely well done, it's pretty boring (realistically so). I can't wait to taxi in high grass, to follow rivers to the frontline, to fly 1m above the waves...oh boy... I just hope I won't be disappointed after a year of waiting. I doubt I would be, though.

It will be snowing in hell before I fly another winter map.

Mick. :)

• Upvote 1

Nervous?  A slight tremor in the hands?  Perhaps a flutter in one of your eyelids? 

An urge to go into a voluntary coma or the next 12-36 hours to make the time pass more quickly?

hehe update will be most probably tomorrow. Am I excited? Weeeell....YEAAAH!

Edited by blackram

I'm working a 24-hour shift tomorrow. There's no way it's not coming tomorrow. :dry:

• Upvote 1

Yes, I am excited! Hope everything goes smoothly and we get summer tomorrow  :happy:

I'm working a 24-hour shift tomorrow. There's no way it's not coming tomorrow. :dry:

Okay, now it is confirmed. Thanks Finkeren  :salute:  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Yeah. Thanks Finkeren :biggrin::ph34r:

With the summer campaign and PWCG, big boost for the c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶t̶ single players like me! :biggrin:

:salute:

Fazer.

I count on tomorrow but today would be even better.

Maybe a little hint from the devs if rather today or tomorrow? *nervously chews on his fingernails*:)

All of the above but that is my everyday world.  As far as the new maps, I'm really looking forward to them.  Not only for the new environment but also to see if it brings more people on board.  Until then I fly.

Excited is the wrong term.I guess I'm too old to get exited or nervous.;)

But I'm extremely looking forward to the update with great anticipation!!!:)

I was kind of thinking/hoping that Sunday is considered as the first day of the week in Russia .. but I am quite sure it isn't. If it was then today could be "middle of the week".... but as it's not I don't think we will get it today.... rather tomorrow.

but......IF we are, then I know someone who is cancelling a lot of stuff this evening..

excited? yeah...

Dear pilots!

We are going to turn the Master server off for a short technical maintenance today to add Bf 1098 E-7 to Battle of Moscow early access, Autumn and Summer Stalingrad maps, 1st part of Stalingrad Campaign. The game (both BOS and BOM) will be temporarily unavailable from 12:00 till 15:30 GMT.

AT least I know what I'll be doing this evening :D

Edited by SvAF/F19_Klunk

No, not excited... interested or looking forward is a more apt term I think.

The summer/autumn maps are the only things that I will be looking at to see if it draws me back into flying again.

Last time I felt like this was on Christmas even when I was 5 and still believed in Santa...(actually, Baby Jesus here in Hungary).

Edited by Reflected

I am nervous, LoL having just got all sorted, and very good performance out of my GTX970 allowing very good play at native 4k, I understand that I am pushing things to the limit with my card but things look SO good, I hope I don't have to drop Resolution to keep framerates :)

And to be honest there HAS to be a performance cost for 3D water and more grass etc?. Fingers crossed, cannot change to GTX980ti at this time :huh:

Cheers Dakpilot

Any steam users out there. Is Steampatch usually out in same time with launcher.

I think it usually comes a bit later and a bit bigger.