Sign in to follow this  
=LG=Kathon

How does Next Mission translator work?

In properties I select the next mission file and trigger the Next Mission translator by a timer but after mission end the DServer loads the same mission ignoring settings in NextMission translator.

Anyone knows how to use it?

~S~ Kathon,

You need to have the missions chronologically in order in the .sds Deserver.

The goal of a mission set up to end a mission should then start the next mission down the list of those you selected in the Dserver.

Thus the need for "chronologically" loaded, meaning ordered actually.

That would mean anyone present will just load the next mission, not having to exit or be ejected.

As far as I know there is no ability (or MCU's) for randomization, or a "if A = x then z" routine, thus stymieing many plans and ideas here.

The missions load in the Order from first to last that you select them in the Dserver Interface. 1 ends starts 2, then 3, then 4, .etc.

Also, (like I do), you can just set a timer in the Deserver Advanced Options, that will make the mission roll to the next one in a set amount of time.

Hope that helps,

!S -Jupp- :salute:

Hi Jupp,

I'm aware of mission list in DServer, but was wondering how to use NextMission translator in Map Editor. Does it change order of the list? Does it work in MP? How to use it properly.

It's name suggest that it determine the NexMission files. 

@@=LG=Kathon

I don't think it works in the game currently. Supposedly to be used in a single-player campaign, I hear.

If you want to go to the next mission in a MP rotation, simply use the "Mission End" MCU.

• Upvote 1