DD today?

Blooddawn1942

7.GShAP/Silas
Please stop complaining about the terrain graphics that has nothing to do with that topic. If you're nice maybe they'll tweak it further.

Jason

Bad form. That sentiment makes me feel very, very silly for thinking to pick up BOM to support the sim.

Edited by Silas
  • Upvote 2

Bad form. That sentiment makes me feel very, very silly for thinking to pick up BOM to support the sim.

Please relax
  • Upvote 1

• 1CGS
Jason_Williams

I was kidding around and if you read between the lines I give a hint.

Jason

• Upvote 2

Did we get a dev diary then? I'm looking forward to seeing the MiG-3, my favourite Russki fighter. 

7.GShAP/Silas

Please relax

I'm not wound up, and not invested in any of this in general, just responding to what ~looked~ like poor manners. Is that strange to you?

Edited by Silas
  • Upvote 1

Jason

Glad to hear you clarify that Jason :) Honestly I didn't catch the joke either.

This comment made me hopeful though.

150GCT_Veltro

Thank for posting.

An amazing work is going on for Macchi. Pilot is till the German one but the aircraft model does look really superb.

Edited by 150GCT_Veltro

6./ZG26_Emil

Jason

No worries we will be patient and thanks for the hint.

We just wanted to be sure this issue was taken seriously and not as some kind of ridiculous rivet counting complaint that isn't important. 

• Upvote 2

71st_AH_wuffman

Beautiful AC and shot Mr. Grey, but what's wrong with the terrain? Has anybody noticed that?

I'm not wound up, and not invested in any of this in general, just responding to what ~looked~ like poor manners. Is that strange to you?

My apologies. I didn't realize you had missed the fact he was making a joke.

• Upvote 1

Ok since we did not do a full blown DD today here's a tiny pic of the P-40. I decided to work on a personal skin early. Shhh...don't tell Han. It's too good not to share.

:salute:

Jason

attachicon.gifP-40E_Peek.jpg

Amerikanski dobrovoltsi (american volunteers) ? Does it mean that you,as american,work for this unthankful bunch of nerdy customers willingly and for free? You must be a saint :biggrin:  ;)  

A big DD surprise tomorrow?

I wonder what we can expect tomorrow? A new patch with game improvements. :rofl:

No updates on Fridays. Though we might get preliminary change log for 1.102.

I'd expect the update to come sometime next week (at least I hope so)

From Jasons comments in this thread it might also be, that we'll hear something about the graphics issues that arose with the new draw distance settings and posible improvements in that regard.

Edited by Finkeren

No updates on Fridays. Though we might get preliminary change log for 1.102.

I'd expect the update to come sometime next week (at least I hope so)

From Jasons comments in this thread it might also be, that we'll hear something about the graphics issues that arose with the new draw distance settings and posible improvements in that regard.

I wonder why Jason said this here? This was last week. Now something should coming this Friday. The MC.202 maybe or a better graphic update or patch 1.102 or a library to share or was just kidding around and there will be nothing just wait to the next week and the next one...... :scratch_one-s_head:

I'm sure we'll have something for next week.

Jason

'Something' would be a DD, not an update. Zak said months ago, that they wouldn't launch updates on Fridays anymore, because it meant that they'd have to work through the weekend if a hotfix was necessary.

My magic balls say 'yes'.

Save your magic balls for the missus  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But based on the devs' replies last week I'm also thinking we'd see something today :)

• Upvote 1

=LD=Penshoon

My guess is that we get the 202 either this next Wednesday or the one after that. A DD later today taking a sneak peak at the plane wouldn't surprise me. I've seen a video from one of the testers showing the startup sequence so i don't think it's that far away from completion.  :biggrin:

Original_Uwe

WHAT!

Seriously ... how hard is it to post a few screenshots?

How hard is it to say "OK, thanks anyway Jason."

• Upvote 4

Jason_Williams, on 31 Jul 2015 - 16:24, said:snapback.png

No new DD today. Sorry guys.

Jason

huh, but its better to know now than waiting till evening and furiously pressing F5 key :wacko:

Edited by Voidhunger

• 1CGS
Jason_Williams

This is the vacation season for guys on the team and it's hard to get new stuff to show if not everyone is in the office. I've asked repeatedly for new stuff to show, so hopefully next week. 

Jason

• 1CGS
Jason_Williams

In Russia the summer is when they take time off. A lot of our guys get 4 weeks a year and they typically take them in the summer time. Lots of overlap on who is gone and not gone. Some took off while the next plane is in beta. Don't worry, work progresses.

Us Americans have a different relationship with vacation time off. 

Jason

• Upvote 1