SYN_Haashashin

"Blood in the Skies" Event

II/JG1 pilots added.

they should be more than welcome to join us in this mission as gunners. (i 'm assuming that's allowed by mission rules - admins?)

Thats a nice idea airdoc, but since we only have 48 slots on the server, I rather have those 48 flying. Hopefully when/if the server capacity is increased we can allways save some slots for dedicated gunners.

This time around, I thing is fair that those pilots that get killed, can join as a gunner for one of the bombers. If no objections are presented.

II/JG1 pilots added.

Thats a nice idea airdoc, but since we only have 48 slots on the server, I rather have those 48 flying. Hopefully when/if the server capacity is increased we can allways save some slots for dedicated gunners.

This time around, I thing is fair that those pilots that get killed, can join as a gunner for one of the bombers. If no objections are presented.

Thanks Haashashin, I didn't realise there was an issue with the server capacity.

Let's bring it on!

I would like to join in on the German side. I would prefer the 109G2 please, however I can fly an He-111 if there are no G2 slots.

Haashasin for now can you put Nummy back in the LaGGs and shift Rambo and Tomcat to the Yaks.

Thanks

von Tom

Tom, as the list is now the numbers are full. Check the total number, 19 LaGGs and 5 Yaks1.

Ok but I don't know why Nummy's name got dropped when it was on there for a while.

von Tom

I know Tom, I saw my mistake earlier today but it wasn't possible for me to try to fix it until now, really sorry. But be sure that he will have his plane this Sunday. I just PMd you.

Ok but I don't know why Nummy's name got dropped when it was on there for a while.

von Tom

I have PMd you von_tom, ill be chaging into a HE111 to sort this out, also remember no to send me orders/briefing.

A public thank you to Haashashin and SAG.

von Tom

Please sign me as He111 pilot!  :bye:

Thanks SAG,

First post updated it. Only 2 he-111 left but remember you can sign up as reserve so if anyone drops before Sunday I will contact you.

dang, we realy Need a 100 Slot dserver for those Action. We LD would like to take part as a whole fighter wing next time

Snappy Salute

• Upvote 1

To all He-111 pilots: please contact me via PM so that I can forward you info about the practice sessions.

Hi every one , i just flew the training mission on your server a couple of minutes ago with Thor el Marta and aero space  , i would happily  join you on sunday , you can count me in in a He 111 flying with Uf luny and C6 pollux , as they re french as i am .

Anyway i can also take place in an english flight if needed .

Cheers

13 nrv   = "nerv"

He flew on tonights practice with us = is set to go. Good to have him on board.

He111 pilots that couldn't make it tonight, please join us for a practice run before the mission on Sunday. Details over PM.

Edited by [DBS]TH0R

I still haven't heard from C6_Pollux & Sim. Please contact me via PM so that I can forward you practice info details.

VVS your section leaders should contact your with details of your sections and the broad plan. There may be changes made just before we start. If anyone hasn't heard by tonight 23:00 GMT let me know.

I'll be on TS around 18:30 GMT tomorrow (Sunday).

:)

von Tom

Kinda funny all the 111 pilots seem to be non squad members. I sense a blood bath!!!

The folowing players are not from the same squad, but most of the time, they fly together. ;)

• UF_Luny
  • C6_Pollux
  • 13nerv

Have fun guys, i hope i can do the next one. :)

Can I ask why there were only G2 available for the German fighter set?

Organizing squads decided it was going to be only G2s.

....I'll be on TS around 18:30 GMT tomorrow (Sunday)....

There's no difference between 18:30 GMT and 18:30 UTC, and mission is supposed to start at 18:00 UTC (GMT). Did you mean 17:30 GMT? :huh:

Edited by 102nd-YU-shtele

Can I ask why there were only G2 available for the German fighter set? 

Because that's what we asked for :)

There's no difference between 18:30 GMT and 18:30 UTC, and mission is supposed to start at 18:00 UTC (GMT). Did you mean 17:30 GMT? :huh:

Yep

von Tom

For German Bombers, i revive the server (Vercingetorix training, you should have the password) which crashed. You are free to use it. If you need something else contact me with PM or contact Luny, he will call me.

VVS your section leaders should contact your with details of your sections and the broad plan. There may be changes made just before we start. If anyone hasn't heard by tonight 23:00 GMT let me know.

I'll be on TS around 18:30 GMT tomorrow (Sunday).

von Tom

Nothing so far 

Hi guys

UCT is the same as GMT but the UK is currently GMT +1 which means that 18:00 UCT Is actually 19:00 UK time.

Please correct me if I am wrong but for Brits this mission will start at 19:00

Cheers

Emil

• Upvote 1

Correct. The mission will start at 19:00h for Brits and 20:00h for the center Europe (for Greece 21:00h).

EDIT: Too many PM's, can't find TS info. Did we agree on using official public BOS TS or Syndicate one?

Edited by [DBS]TH0R

Official BoS TS, Syndicate Channel. Will send to the COs the password now. Also will be on TS to give it out to those that miss this post.

TH0R' timestamp='1431264223' post='258366'] Correct. The mission will start at 19:00h for Brits
Excellent that will give me some time for tea and crumpets! :salute:

Cucumber sandwiches and a cream tea for me.

Gin o'clock was about an hour ago.

von Tom

Excellent that will give me some time for tea and crumpets! :salute:

Indeed old chap and I'll put my flat cap and whippet away just before we start :D

Edited by JG5_Emil

Cucumber sandwiches and a cream tea for me. Gin o'clock was about an hour ago. von Tom

Indeed old chap and I'll put my flat cap and whippet away just before we start :D

I was moved to tears by the heady aroma of the Darjeeling!