Bearcat

Bf-109 G2 skins

Thanks for your nice work on the skin, not so keen on a download site that tries to install a download manager and uses every trick when you choose not too. May be I am a bit paranoid but in many years of skin downloads from many sites none have included an exe. that you must use to download the file

Cheers Dakpilot

Weird, Hostr has never done any of that for me. I haven't downloaded an .exe (it hasn't even asked me to) and I can download the skin using my link with no issues.

However, I made a mediafire link, hope this works for you. I also did another update, polishing the yellow 9 a bit (I keep finding flaws right after I post a new link here :unsure:)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u6uuzezqjx27lzz/LeLv34+MT-229.dds

Screenshot with the updated 9 (just slight change)

vy6ycj.jpg

Hi, I thought that I need to apologize Jocko for my incorrect information regarding Hartman 109. But mostly I have to apologize AE Hartmann. Sorry man, but I already have done the skin. When you send your post, I was in the middle of work.

AeroMaster_PAF48-04_Instructions2.jpg?veIl-22015-01-3123-28-41-38.jpg?ver=0Il-22015-01-3123-28-09-91.jpg?ver=0

Download correct + swastika:

http://www.mediafire...BUBI_Hartman.7z

once more sorry ;)

• Upvote 8

I have a few more coming today. I need to figure out what the heck is wrong with the Stuka. The WHOLE rear gunner section will not show up in the skin viewer at all.

Heey guys,

Those are some nice skins. Well done!

BP_Iceman,

That Carganico Bf 109G-2 skin is really nice but mickey should be a lot bigger. It should cover almost the entire height of the fuselage.

BlackHellHound1

:salute:

Hi, I thought that I need to apologize Jocko for my incorrect information regarding Hartman 109. But mostly I have to apologize AE Hartmann. Sorry man, but I already have done the skin. When you send your post, I was in the middle of work.

No problem ;) .

I have a few more coming today. I need to figure out what the heck is wrong with the Stuka. The WHOLE rear gunner section will not show up in the skin viewer at all.

Same problem. :unsure: 

Heey guys,

Those are some nice skins. Well done!

BP_Iceman,

That Carganico Bf 109G-2 skin is really nice but mickey should be a lot bigger. It should cover almost the entire height of the fuselage.

BlackHellHound1

Thanks for the warning, mickey  is increased and ears now have a white border.

Download update here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ga7ywr44x70dljg/Bf109G-2_Carganico_update.7z

:)

• Upvote 1

No problem at all...  Thank you for making some amazing skins :salute:

Hello everyone,

Just some updates, (thanks Spekre for the heads up on the wheels), and I've added a colour pallet to the toolbox I use.

Here is the Link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c7aycv4ku5vmp/Plane_Skins

There maybe a surprise with an F4 skin soon :)

Screenshot of Colour Pallet added:

post-12377-0-01074700-1422792554_thumb.jpg

A big thanks to: 1C Games Studio and 777 Studio for the original files, much appreciated. :good:

Bf-109G-2 of a man who needs no introduction

*The left aileron color is fixed

attachicon.gif2015_1_31__22_20_54.jpg

UNCENSORED DOWNLOAD: attachicon.gif8.JG52 Guther Rall_B13.zip

Awsome!

• Upvote 2

We have had some outstanding skins this weekend. Thanks :biggrin:  to all the skinners it is appreciated.

In actual fact we can to a certain extent compile an experte schwarme/rotte based on what we have plus the WW2 top 5 scoring german pilots. (JG based on units that scored majority or all aircraft shot down, majority in which aircraft scored-- fw190/ME 109 or historical = Wilke etc-- if info is not 100% correct ...sorry it is just for fun.)

A what if scenario: Gefechtverband Wilcke

Schwarm 1: BF109

Rotte 1:

Flight Leader 1. Wolf Dietrich Wilke -JG 3- BF109G2-(155)- Skinned. (Very relevant to Stalingrad.)

Flight Wingman 2. Gerd Barhorn -JG 52- BF109G2/F4 - (301 or in his own words after crashing a prototype Harrier 302 :-))- Not yet. (Number 2 in top scoring list.)

Rotte 2:

Element Leader 3. Erich Hartmann -JG52- BF109G2- (352)- Skinned. (Number 1 in top scoring list.)

Element Wingman 4. Gunther Rall- JG52 - BF109G2- (275)- Skinned. (Number 3 in top scoring list.)

Schwarm 2: FW190

Rotte 1:

Element Leader 1. Walther Nowotny- JG54- FW190A3- (258)- Skinned. (Number 5 in top scoring list.)

Element Wingman 2. Otto Kittel- JG54- FW190A3- (267)- Not yet. (Number 4 in top scoring list.)

:biggrin:

Weird, Hostr has never done any of that for me. I haven't downloaded an .exe (it hasn't even asked me to) and I can download the skin using my link with no issues.

However, I made a mediafire link, hope this works for you. I also did another update, polishing the yellow 9 a bit (I keep finding flaws right after I post a new link here :unsure:)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u6uuzezqjx27lzz/LeLv34+MT-229.dds

Screenshot with the updated 9 (just slight change)

vy6ycj.jpg

Thankyou for the effort to put up the mediafire link, skin is nice :)

Cheers Dakpilot

All your works are superb

Im going nuts in order to gather the complete collection of skins :lol: for every plane

• Upvote 1

I hope I'm doing this correct... Hey fellow pilots! I made the 'Rote 7' (Red 7) Skin, that you can easily find on google by simply searching for 'bf-109'. I hope you enjoy it. You may find some mistakes, so please tell me when you find any so that i can fix'em :) d9axevs8.jpgsiv6t9uw.jpgI hope my Mediafire-Upload worked: https://www.mediafire.com/?k345lwgpfbig9pg :) I'm looking forward to some feedback, Have Fun ~S~

Edited by [CF]Flying_Potato
  • Upvote 14

Sieht schick aus :) Hatte mir die Rote 7 auch überlegt, musste aber erstmal um Nachschub für die Ju kümmern :biggrin:

For english readers:

Looks pretty.  I also though about making the Red 7, but had to create some skins for the Ju first.

• Upvote 1

I hope I'm doing this correct... Hey fellow pilots! I made the 'Rote 7' (Red 7) Skin, that you can easily find on google by simply searching for 'bf-109'. I hope you enjoy it. You may find some mistakes, so please tell me when you find any so that i can fix'em :) 

- I removed the pictures to reduce the comment size -

I hope my Mediafire-Upload worked: https://www.mediafire.com/?k345lwgpfbig9pg :) I'm looking forward to some feedback, Have Fun ~S~

That is a nice skin but you might want to take an other look at the ADS logo on the right side and the text under the cockpit on the right side. 

http://nl.forwallpaper.com/wallpaper/messerschmit-bf-109-bf-109-aircraft-183527.html

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/2/2dfe/2dfe18ad/762139/bf-109-13400x5800.jpg

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/display/23883446

BlackHellHound1

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys :) BlackHellHound1, I see what you mean i will try to correct it as good as i can. A Problem is that there seem to be at least two versions of the Rote 7 or the pictures were just takes at different times because when you compare all the pictures you find of the Rote 7 you'll see that one has the logo there and one don't...  But the Logo is a bit displaced anyway  :salute:  

Edited by [CF]Flying_Potato

Bf-109G-2, Maj. Vladimir Ferencina, B+11, W.nr UNK, 15(Kroat)./JG51

Build Song: 'Die Welt Verbrennt' By: STAHLMANN from the album: ADAMANT

post-12904-0-16272900-1423375186_thumb.jpg

Change Log:

• Color shift on spine above the '11' is fixed. There was a very noticeable color difference of the camo on the port side vs. the spine. It is not reflected in the image above.

UNCENSORED DOWNLOAD: 15.Kroat JG52 Vladimir Ferencina.zip

Edited by SPEKTRE76
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Wow Spektre you have been busy, a great F4 and now this awesome G2, fantastic.

Spektre, your Bf-109G-2, Maj. Vladimir Ferencina, B+11, W.nr UNK, 15(Kroat)./JG51, looks fantastic. I like the way the planes you do look weathered, it adds to the immersion. Thanks for sharing Brother :salute:

• Upvote 1

Hi Dendro. That 1 is going to really look good together with your Erich Hartmann's - "Ursel - Karaya". A pair of "aces".....

• Upvote 1

Bf-109G-2, Maj. Vladimir Ferencina, B+11, W.nr UNK, 15(Kroat)./JG51

Build Song: 'Die Welt Verbrennt' By: STAHLMANN from the album: ADAMANT

Nice skin, Spektre76!

Hi Dendro. That 1 is going to really look good together with your Erich Hartmann's - "Ursel - Karaya". A pair of "aces".....

Thanks Chandelier.... just finished the  JG50 emblem last night .... will try and upload the dds tonight once I've lined up the "spikes" on the red nose, checked alpha channels etc.

post-20329-0-52889100-1423548790.gif

Edited by DendroAspis
  • Upvote 1

Hello friends.

Today I would like offered more skin in the  " Luftwaffe Experten collection " _ Bf 109G -2 Maj.Heinz bar.

I think this is the first skin with "ERLA factory " camouflage  scheme.

- I removed the pictures to reduce the size

Download censored:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nm31deba1t0ex8r/Bf109G2_Mjr_Heinz_Bar_IJG77_nonHK.dds

Download historical:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7k696m56k41i91i/Bf109G2_Mjr_Heinz_Bar_IJG77.dds

Enjoy ;)

Nice Skin Iceman... Well done. 

You might want to take an other look at the balkenkreuz on the fuselage though. the outer black lines should not be there.

Also, the green (RLM 74) seems to be a bit to green. My research thought me that the colour (RLM 74) is like a grey-green and not a dark green like in your skin. (this is my opinion!)

BlackHellHound1

!!!! REPOSTED!!!   LINKS FOR DOWNLOAD ARE CHANGED!!!     I'm so sorry!!

Hello friends.
  Today I would like offered more skin in the  " Luftwaffe Experten collection " _ Bf 109G -2 Maj.Heinz bar.
  I think this is the first skin with "ERLA factory " camouflage  scheme.

Thanks BlackHellHound,yes you are right the RLM 74 is too much green. I repaint it and corrected fuselage Balkenkreuz.. But I still prefer  slightly greener tinge of  RLM 74 color. :biggrin:

!!! PICTURES ARE  THE SAME LIKE THE PREVIOUS POST!!!

Bar.jpg?ver=0Il-22015-02-0922-38-16-83.jpg?ver=0

Il-22015-02-1015-39-58-76.jpg?ver=0

Download censored:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5rqhlcscuj3s4md/Bf109G2_Mjr_Heinz_Bar_IJG77_nonHK.dds

Download historical:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3w3d3s644k9zku3/Bf109G2_Mjr_Heinz_Bar_IJG77.dds

Enjoy ;)

Edited by BP_Iceman
  • Upvote 3

I like the last One iceman ;)

Color look a little bit different than the original but the paintscheme look really good.

+1 G2 livery in the good topic 

WIP - Hermann Graf.... request from Chandalier1969

Awesome skin man. :salute:

Have a little tip about the Skin viewer. The mouse wheel changes the field of view, and for zoom you need to use the two buttons on top of the image. the zoom in button is messed up (it only shows about a quarter), but it works.

You can see the details better if you first  increase the field of view with the mouse wheel, making the plane small and then zoom in, with the zoom control on top of the window.

This helps a lot, because if you only zoom the plane with the mouse wheel, the viewer distorts the image too much. You can also move the model around, by holding down the right mouse button and pushing or pulling the mouse. This is helpful to check details on parts that are far from the center, like kill markings on rudder.

Untitled_1.jpg

gif upload

dthysefgas.jpg

image hosting 20mb

Anyway, the skin is awesome. thank you.

Edited by Jaws2002

Awesome skin man. :salute:

Have a little tip about the Skin viewer. The mouse wheel changes the field of view, and for zoom you need to use the two buttons on top of the image. the zoom in button is messed up (it only shows about a quarter), but it works.

You can see the details better if you first  increase the field of view with the mouse wheel, making the plane small and then zoom in, with the zoom control on top of the window.

This helps a lot, because if you only zoom the plane with the mouse wheel, the viewer distorts the image too much. You can also move the model around, by holding down the right mouse button and pushing or pulling the mouse. This is helpful to check details on parts that are far from the center, like kill markings on rudder.

Anyway, the skin is awesome. thank you.

Thanks Jaws, and its a pleasure!