Bearcat

Bf-109 G2 skins

Luftwaffe Simulated Air Combat (LSAC) skin pack version 2.0

jk9vB0y.png

Click on the image above to download. The pack comes with an installer so all you have to do is direct it to your game's root folder when prompted. Because the installer is an exe file, your anti-virus might block it or give you a false -positive warning about it. This pack contains the most up-to-date skins of the LSAC community (4./JG52, 2./JG51, and 5./ZG1) and contains the swastika. If you don't trust the content or if the presence of historical images bother you or are illegal in your country, please do not download this skin pack.

Enjoy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hello!

Bf 109 G-2's wheels are black and not bright metal. I don't find the wheel from the skin file, where it is? I found tyre but not the wheel...  :(

wheels.jpg

Edited by LeR3_Kanttori

Hello!

Bf 109 G-2's wheels are black and not bright metal. I don't find the wheel from the skin file, where it is? I found tyre but not the wheel...  :(

wheels.jpg

Sorry to be entirely precise, not black but RLM66 a very dark blue-grey (only very little blue). And at the start of the war like at the end of it and on bombers wheels in RLM02 the famous feld grau. i use photographic domcuments when possible to try to determine the colour.

Would be awesome to see a g2 or g4 version of this skin if anyone is up for it  :).

Walter Shuck's g6...

Walter_Schuck.jpg

Edited by Stlg13/Sgt_Schultz
  • Upvote 2

Just when I had my pic ready for posting, I saw your post. Good point; must change the wheel then.

I guess it must be either the "Aircraft Parts" layer, or it is in one of the effects layers.

Make sure to backup any works, if you experiment - maybe make an "experiment skin" named "Test" or so.

Here is my latest achievement, spiral prop and tulip nose. I'd like to encourage everyone to try making personal skins -

it is fun, if you have a program that can open the template with it's layers.

post-64866-0-58883700-1514254643_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wolfram-Harms

I don't find the wheel from the skin file, where it is? I found tyre but not the wheel...  :(

Found it now.

It is none of the normal layers, where we can paint - it is only in the Alpha layer.

So go to Channels, switch the Alpha layer on and all RGB layers off.

Then you will see half of that wheel spokes thingy at the top edge.

Just make it completely black, or something like 96% black, if you want them to remain a little highlighted.

Hope I could help.

EDIT: the sides of the wheel spokes are those slim 2 bars near the tail.

Edited by Wolfram-Harms

Yesterday and today I have worked out this Bf109 G-2 skin of JG54 "Grünherz", flown by Major Johannes Trautloft.

I had only one image, and a skin profile from another researcher, so a lot is just guesswork and own phantasy.

However, the markings should be correct for this pilot.

I did not go with the late Africa Korps sand brown, which I find too reddish for Russia.
Maybe the units in the east received the first version of RLM 79 Sand (RLM 79a), which was not used for Afrika anymore?

This is the color I used for this skin.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k0yhwhuk403b0rb/Bf109G2_JG54_Major_Trautloft.7z

post-64866-0-75508900-1514253979_thumb.jpg

post-64866-0-96072200-1514254755_thumb.png

Edited by Wolfram-Harms
  • Upvote 3

Lookd great Wolfram! You should probably put the pic in the spoiler though before the swastika police shows up ... Good job on that skin for sure! Merry Christmas friend

You should probably put the pic in the spoiler though before the swastika police shows up ...

Thanks, Riksen!

The "Swastika Police" - jeeze, yeah, I keep forgetting that we might all turn instantly into Nazi vampires, when we only see a swastika! :crazy::acute:

I just put a grey spot over them.

Have a nice Xmas time, my friend!

Edited by Wolfram-Harms

Found it now.

It is none of the normal layers, where we can paint - it is only in the Alpha layer.

So go to Channels, switch the Alpha layer on and all RGB layers off.

Then you will see half of that wheel spokes thingy at the top edge.

Just make it completely black, or something like 96% black, if you want them to remain a little highlighted.

Hope I could help.

EDIT: the sides of the wheel spokes are those slim 2 bars near the tail.

Thank you Wolfram-Harms, I found the wheel but I don't understand what I must do with it... paint the Alpha layer or what?  :blush:

Edited by LeR3_Kanttori

Thank you Wolfram-Harms, I found the wheel but I don't understand what I must do with it... paint the Alpha layer or what?  :blush:

Yes. The darker you make the area, the less reflection will be ingame.

You should first select a full black (RGB all on "zero") for painting in it.

If you want to eliminate all and any reflection, you overpaint the area with 100% black.

But better is to use only a high percentage, like 60 - 90%, and test it ingame, until you like it.

For working on the Alpha layer, go to "Channels" and switch "Alpha" layer on "visible", and all RGB layers "off".

Now you see a b/w graphic you can work in.

When ready, don't forget to switch visibility of the Alpha channel off again, and all RGBs on "visible".

It may be a good idea to save the skin template under an individual name, so you cannot damage the original work.

Good luck!

Edited by Wolfram-Harms

Bf109 G-2 of Kommodore Major Johannes Trautloft, Jagdgeschwader 54 "Grünherz"

I have made an alternative version of Johannes Trautloft's Bf109 G-2.

While the above posted skin is with the early Africa sand RLM 79a, this one is made with RLM 79b sand brown,

and without any RLM 71 green. It was made after a profile; no idea how historically correct that is,

but IMHO it is a good-looking colour combination of RLM 70 and RLM 79b. 

Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ay17rq490icna/Aircraft_Skins

2xl38ifgb6rcudgzg.jpg

• Upvote 3

It's hard to use the beautiful Grunherz skins when there isn't a map of Leningrad...

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 12:00 PM, 7./JG.54Muscat82 said:

UF_Zargos any news on this?

Spoiler

2_160_b1_zpsxrwvnrcz.jpg

Hi UF_Zargos,

searching for new skins in the forum I have seen again this one I requested you long time ago, would it be possible to see it in the new G6?;)

Edited by 1/JSpan_Muscat
  • Upvote 1

56b3b977286b5.jpg

Could someone load it on a fresh link  for a few days ?

Many thanks !

Edited by esk_pedja
missing picture

Quick G2/G4 pack for new career mode of Kuban, 4./JG52, Normal maps are also included for better effect, for example the detailed FuG16 antenna isolator stand.

G2 

White1, White3, White5 flown by Gerhard Barkhorn, White10, White11, White12 and White13.

G4 

White2, White4, White5 flown by Gerhard barkhorn,  White6, White7, White8, White14 and White15.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/veducnp5gacnzg5/4.JG52_G2G4Pack.rar

Il-2_2018-05-12_12-41-36.png

Il-2_2018-05-12_12-44-51.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, III/JG2Gustav05 said:

Quick G2/G4 pack for new career mode of Kuban, 4./JG52, Normal maps are also included for better effect, for example the detailed FuG16 antenna isolator stand.

G2 

White1, White3, White5 flown by Gerhard Barkhorn, White10, White11, White12 and White13.

G4 

White2, White4, White5 flown by Gerhard barkhorn,  White6, White7, White8, White14 and White15.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/veducnp5gacnzg5/4.JG52_G2G4Pack.rar

Il-2_2018-05-12_12-41-36.png

Il-2_2018-05-12_12-44-51.png

Thank you Gustav,

two thumps up from my side, as always brilliant work.

S!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is someone of you skilled guys willing to do this nice 109 G2 of Günther Rall?

Spoiler

bcrsno30.gif

Bf 109 G-2, WNr 14977, Oberleutnant Günther Rall, 8./JG 52, Soldatskaya, Soviet Union, 29 September 1942. Oberleutnant Rall flew his first mission with "Black 13" on 31 August 1942, and from mid-September 1942 it was his regular aircraft. Between 16 September and 6 October 1942, all Rall's 35 combat missions were flown with "Black 13", and during this period he increased his victory score from 76 to 91. Rall flew "Black 13" in action as late as mid-January 1943, after which he changed to regularly flying "Black 1". All due to Rall's logbook.

Camouflage

Upper surfaces: RLM 74 Dunkelgrau and RLM 75 Mittelgrau.

Fuselage mottling: RLM 70 Schwarzgrün, RLM 02 Grau, RLM 74 Dunkelgrau and RLM 75 Mittelgrau

Undersides: RLM 76 Lichtblau.

http://luftwaffeinprofile.se/bcrsno30.html

Hi Folks,

our new skins  .. german virtual Squadron * ER 

2018_5_screenshotcockpitjpeg.jpg

I made the skin Bf 109G-2 of the 2./JG53 (Stalingrad, July-September 1942). To replace the default for enemy bots.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ckbzi53ne5w4tfl/BoS_Bf109G2_3_2.JG53_foxbatRU_4k.dds/file

For these skins, it is desirable to use the normal map from Boomerang: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7pm2vpmlr5atjyq/Bf109G2_B.dds/file

942416219_WhatsAppImage2018-08-10at13_39_111.thumb.jpg.fc47c147716d0e39ae35824622ac4a74.jpg2018_8_11__21_14_29.thumb.jpg.642d8a8a6a38ac79fc8420fafb5def33.jpg2018_8_11__21_18_28.thumb.jpg.b8f397397d43455054dc62aa3ec901ea.jpg2018_8_11__21_21_56.thumb.jpg.39bc1b11ed7a78c778ee845547421d89.jpg

Edited by FoxbatRU
  • Like 2

(This last post which 109s are in there?) Never mind didn´t think before posting! Sorry.

Edited by FlyingH
Blushing!

yes i do have time , do you have reliable references and clear color images ? if so send me the zip here clearly marked in individual folders , since we are limited for upload i will eventually upload all in one zip to M4T and a basic here with a note where to find the rest . Once i see the work i will tell you how long it will take me give and take a couple of days . I only have BOS and i come from IL2 M4T "Sgt Rock " with no knowledge of Russian aircraft so i can only help with German just this once .

Thank you for your offer to do the skins but I don't have the reference material. I figured you had them since you did #5. I will look around or maybe someone has them. In any case your skins are first rate. 

If you would do the same skin as the 5 numbered 1-12 I will proudly assign them to my jg52 squadron and fly the 1 myself. Historical tail marking preferred. Thanks for your kind offering dog1

Dog1 thanks so much for these skins. They are great. i very much appreciate you doing this. Others must like them as well. There were 73 downloads. 

Salute Sir!

BF109 G2 II JG54 Siwerskaja December 1942 . 3 wings white black yellow and stab  . Below is the aircraft flown by the ace Major Hans Assi Hahn , now available  at M4T . 

interface BF109 G2 JG54.jpg

Edited by dog1

I'm curious about the visuals on the 109 f2/f4/g2/g4. I can't see the difference between them (visually, not the load outs/engine) except the canopy frame on the g2/g4 being thicker (and its glass Armour and internal gauges ). Otherwise looks like same skin to me (I know internals different, I'm referring to external skin in game).

G4 also has non retracting tail wheel, and larger (mains too i think are slightly larger??)

Edited by Stix_09

dog1, you are doing some fantastic work. It's great that you produce these skins in 1-12. Makes them awesome for PWCG. 

i am doing 1-12 and a stab when it is a staffel  squadron or a group wing .In the case of specific aircrafts such as aces  or individuals i limit to a flight of 4-6 . This way the ace flies with his wing of 4-5 buddies within the squadron .  I only do historical .   

Edited by dog1

Hey folks,

I am browsing through this thread and some of you have done amazing work with historical skins.

Il-22015-01-0911-04-36-98.jpg?ver=0

I am searching for a complete set from 5th Staffel JG11, the picture above is BP_Iceman's work on Black 1 flown by Heinz Knoke. His 109 had white tale for recognition and Lilo engagement rings. You can view his post here: 

Is there any talentet artist willing to do complete set of historical swastika skins for our squadron, from Black 1 to Black 12?

We would be in dept to you, and will give credit to you where ever we are present if you wish so.

Kind regards,
Rain

Edited by 5./JG11_Rain
  • Like 1