-DED-Rapidus

-DED- Server's. From Russia with Love ;)

We have 3 servers

Normal server difficulty

Expert server difficulty without autobalance team option

Dogfight server with expert difficult

And custom aerobatic mussion server such as named Lapino school

Hardware,

1 server based on xeon E5 1650v2

1 server based on xeon E3 1230v3

1 gb/s channel and working on 24/7 state

• Upvote 1

I tried your aerobatics circuit.Boy that is fun! Did not manage to get through it though :biggrin:  ;)

Hi

We were flying on the expert server last night and only the Russian briefing.

We attacked the German bridge South of the map

It's nice to have it English.

Thx

• Upvote 1

I want to report Jaguzzi for getting in to my gunner possition and shoot my plane down http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/user/23887-jaguzzi/ it happend in your full realism server at 16:30 GMT +1 Dec. 28.

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/user/23887-jaguzzi/

He say he is sorry , but I see no reason emptying the guns in my tail as anything other than waisting my time after more than  40 minutes of flight at 4000 mtrs altitude

Hi all!

Download this, unpack it to the game /data folder and connect to the "-DED-Happy New Year" srever :)

Happy New Year, pilots from crazy russians map-makers! :drinks:

32393801.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hello.

I get into your easy server from time to time, when I don't have too much time to play and want some quick busy action. 

Have a question.

I tried today and I noticed you guys disabled custom skins. Is this correct, or is something wrong on my end?

Thank you.

hmm, sorry for the delay, we are nothing disabled, im seen config files, disabled skins=0.

Pilot's, if you want to make donations to help supporting the server, pls go to this link, thnks!

hmm, sorry for the delay, we are nothing disabled, im seen config files, disabled skins=0.

Pilot's, if you want to make donations to help supporting the server, pls go to this link, thnks!

Thanks for the answer. What happened I think, is that once you make the server "Ranked" you can't use custom skins anymore, only official ones you unlocked.

Really enjoying the Fresh Meat 2 server with more ground targets. It's getting the mud movers much more involved. Makes the air combat more interesting and I'm doing a bit of Jabo work myself. Keep up the good work. Also doing a lot of CAP over the factory on one of the maps and just letting them come to me. Good server, pretty stable again.

I'd still like you to not make the forward base Air Starts on the maps. Otherwise, I'm having a blast.

Edited by HerrMurf

Is there any intelligence available where exactly the German and Russian HQs (DED Expert map) are located? I bombed half of the town on both sides but got not a single hit counted...

Thx :salute:

Is there any intelligence available where exactly the German and Russian HQs (DED Expert map) are located? I bombed half of the town on both sides but got not a single hit counted...

Thx :salute:

You need more  than one bomber :)

HQ hidden in countryside, approximate location attached

post-16730-0-17966700-1427129110_thumb.jpgpost-16730-0-06040000-1427129123_thumb.jpg

Hi, the on map kill counter doesn´t work: After killing a train (message that it is destroyed has been shown) the counter stayed at zero.

Very good map. The runtime could be longer. Is a timer necessary ?

Hi, the on map kill counter doesn´t work: After killing a train (message that it is destroyed has been shown) the counter stayed at zero.

Very good map. The runtime could be longer. Is a timer necessary ?

Runtime now 4 hours. We tried 5 hours - but it's too long for gameplay. 

Concerning kill counter (fields icons on top)

Target icon change status only after destroying of 3 trains/stations. Other targets - single :)

Good news everyone, our server, such as named FreshMeat server, have a relocation in EU, and it server have a new name:

1CGS Official Server Normal by -DED-

Please, we want give stress test for this server, we need more pilots on server at this day, evening, and tomorrow

Thanks, had good fun on your server this evening, no performance issues even though for part of the evening I had V poor internet connection got kicked back to mission page twice but m sure it was my connection fault. had a high ping for a while so hope I was not warping for anyone else :salute:

Cheers Dakpilot

ok, test your connection with speedtest.net service please. Test connect to any server in Germany.  Post your result here pls

Results to Frankfurt at present

ping 176ms

Down 1.01

Up      0.46

I have the relevant settings for such a slow performance in my game settings, due to my location part of my network relies on wireless to reach the main link (SEACOM) to Europe from South Africa, so I do experience fluctuations... sometime better.

Cheers Dakpilot

• Upvote 1

I was wondering if someone could explain the player limits on the server? 

I get locked out of play with "MAX" on all friendly airfields when the teams are even or sometimes lopsided in the opponents favor.  Even if the other team gets another player it stays on "MAX" for quite a while.  If the airfields do unlock, the start button is grey and doesn't turn green.  The only way to get back in is to reconnect to the server.  Switching teams doesn't help either and sometimes doesn't make sense. 

Does the server allow only certain numbers of players to fly and how does it determine it?

Thanks,

\\//

Cannot join normal server

I get a progress bar, then back to lobby.

Normal was hung. Fixed

volc0m' timestamp='1427835394' post='248188'] Does the server allow only certain numbers of players to fly and how does it determine it?

What server you talking about? 

Cannot join the Normal server for several days now.  :unsure:

I mean - connect, I see the chat and battle log, I choose a plane, then I hit Start, get the "loading" icon instead of mouse cursor and that is all. Also I can hear the sounds as if I was in game - I can use my keyboard and joystick to control the plane (according to the sounds), but I get stuck in the starting map section...  :dry:

Other servers work fine, single player too.  :wacko:  

When the Normal server crashes it takes my computer down hard to a blue screen. Then I can't log back into the DED 1CGS Normal for hours or days.

I was worried I was losing a component on my end but it runs flawlessly, including games and full movies, otherwise. Gotta work on the stability at your end. Never had a problem before the name change and/or 1.010

Welcome to Quake 3 Arena  -DED-Arena-Server   "Battle on the Ice"

One against all and all against one. No friendly fire return. No coalition. No markers. Unlimited Ammo! Have fun!

post-15365-0-48074900-1429849646_thumb.jpg

Newbie here , tried to log in on 1CGS oficial server normal. The game take me to the loading screne and at around 80% it bring be back to the server lists. Do i need something to join ?