PA-Sniv

Activation key...

OMg  judging by the Bars we will have a lot of Fw-190 (pun intended)  flying around..

I see what you did there :D

it doesn't - please relinquish your preorder - you can gift it to anyone with over 286 posts - this is minimum requirement for gold

Edited by Heywooood

Honestly, I can't believe all you guys, just posting so you can check out your- hey look, I got a gold bar too :biggrin: Sweet!

Don't I feel the fool. I thought everyone said they had a cold. :cray: 

Still pretty slick lookin' icon, simple but effective. Not sure why anyone would be embarrassed to have it displayed.

I have Silver because I wanted to be non mainstream and a Hipster (no really, I was torn since I know there will be a sea of gold, but hipsterism won out). 

Darn, my hipster tendencies are making me wish I had a silver platinum bar. I got a bit too excited and I thought they released the game already. Ah, well.

I'm just another (gold) brick in the wall.

Hopefully we'll get diluted once the game goes live.

Edited by Gadfly

Darn, my hipster tendencies are making me wish I had a silver platinum bar. I got a bit too excited and I thought they released the game already. Ah, well.

Lol easy mistake to make.

I would say though that the fact they have now assigned keys, and allowed activation of those keys, they are likely getting close...

Being a kiwi, I couldn't get more excited than having a gold "baaah". 

post-1391-0-95315100-1379127612_thumb.jpg

Edited by FlyingNutcase

It's getting closer to "SHOW TIME!" Just built a new rig 2 below.

Edited by skline00
  • Upvote 2

Nice to see things moving on, gives the impression of a well organized product development. Good stuff :)

Not ashamed at all to make a frivolous post just to see the founder bar.  Hard to believe an old man like me could get jacked up like this for a 'game'.  ;)

Activated. However, if I need to reinstall Windows; have a nice new shiny SSD arriving soon, will I need to reactivate?

Edited by Axion

No, your key is attached to your BOS website account, not to your PC

I figured out how to activate my key , which is cool...esp the little gold bar which signifies I'm a "Founder."..again cool ...never been one of those before & that gives me the opportunity to post in their section...nice...but what else? Does this mean I will be automatically downloading the first version of the sim when it becomes avaiable along with the freebies? Anything else?Just asking... ;)

Och it may be silver, but still proud have my wee bar surrounded by the gold guys...you guys will get stolen first ha ha

Got the key....where's the door to get in. We may have to be patient on this one