Sign in to follow this  
ST_Nooney

Snarling Trolls

Yes the world famous Snarling Trolls Squad is here, we are a squad who do not take ourselves serious, although we are an elite squad, we sometimes let lesser scum join, but you must have a sense of humour more than skill, as we rip each other apart, so chocks away and mount up baby xxxxx

• Upvote 1

Huh' yeah what about Pirato....Oh wait,who is this Pirato anyway. Sounds pretty much like a Dumbass.

No idea if I ever will get my a$$ over to BoS. Not much interested in the era. Though the theater is something different.

No idea if I ever will get my a$$ over to BoS. Not much interested in the era. Though the theater is something different.

What you mean you murdering git once a pyscho always a pyscho no matter what era :ph34r:

Not me atleast.^^ Want to see first how it will turn out. Then I will decide. Also depends on the Singleplayer Part,need that from time to time when getting fed up with all the MP crap :D

Hey Trolls, I wanted to let you know, I'm in here as well. I think I need new equipment for this game. I think I'll wait for the release in Germany.

I Think I am thinking to much lol

Where's your golden bar?

lol golden bar - you must be joking - after amount of money I threw into rof for little return im waiting to see what its like and spending bare minimum lol

For some reason I bought this sim so I wouldnt have to deal with the trolls antics!! boy was I wrong! Trolls are everywhere, there no escape, resistance is futile!!

Really looking forward to flying this sim and nice to see familiar faces with a good sense of humor and joyful attitudes, but your still a butch of tw@ts!!

I laid down 94 bucks for the premium :o::wacko:

Bumpie The Clown

Edited by Bump

For some reason I bought this sim so I wouldnt have to deal with the trolls antics!! boy was I wrong! Trolls are everywhere, there no escape, resistance is futile!!

Really looking forward to flying this sim and nice to see familiar faces with a good sense of humor and joyful attitudes, but your still a butch of tw@ts!!

I laid down 94 bucks for the premium :o::wacko:

Bumpie The Clown

harrrrrrrr Gay boys in Bambi killer pfffffffft

Guns are good gang wont be long before we can kill again meeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwww

What we got to do to unlock more fire power?

Goodday Ladies......

Still liking ROF way too much to divide my attention to 2 games.......what to do, what to do........

I've tried it several times today,but I lose the conection to the server pretty often. And the missions are really short,only like 25 mins. But that will propably change later.

We (with the golden badge^^) have Pre-Ordered before the release in good hope that BoS will be great. :D

All I need is a sense of humour to join? If I ever get over my obsession with Ancient Greece, I think I might join you guys :)

not often visited here by trolls, i think. That must be changed in the future! Thats a order of me! :salute: :salute: :biggrin:

Heh' we have a long and *cough cough* glorious history in Rise of Flight. We  beating the crap out of each other verbaly and with blazing guns, not taking us or the game too serious. No worries about teamkilling.

AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY ladies :biggrin:

Beware.....Marxy boy has bought BOS today. Will have it (if all goes well) tomorrow so the skies above Stalingrad will be really unsafe from now :biggrin:

So any tips/tricks would be very apreciated in what to do and especially what not!

thanx

Edited by ST_Marx

I'm still too lazy to map the controls, setting up all the stuff too. Getting bored of Flight simming aswell lately.

Thnx ami

first i will fly some campaigns and get used to the planes. got my ass kicked severely this afternoon. much much too learn but like it allreasy!

Btw i understand pirato....

Got bored with rof last couple of weeks. also the number of new pilots which are idiots increased and took my fun away. was the last push i needed to buy bos

Btw i understand pirato....

Got bored with rof last couple of weeks. also the number of new pilots which are idiots increased and took my fun away. was the last push i needed to buy bos

welcome to BoS ,Marx :)

Hi Marx and welcome to BOS! Seems normal to be full up with things you doing long enough, although it's a fantastic sim. There are quite less familiar pilots on ROF except some old ROF farts, they never get enough. So, I wanna say hello to all my old Troll buggers. I'm in here as well. Maybe we encounter in BOS skies - S!

Hi Cerberus, nice to see you in here...

I finally start to get the "feel" how to start the planes and getting them in the sky using rudder and brakes. Got tired of the endless turns on the runway :P

Once up there i still suck really bad. The others are so much better. 1 thing....rof campaign or MP always runs smooth but bos not so good :angry:

I have some sputtering in the game, and more lag then i ever had in rof:(