Snarling Trolls

Yes the world famous Snarling Trolls Squad is here, we are a squad who do not take ourselves serious, although we are an elite squad, we sometimes let lesser scum join, but you must have a sense of humour more than skill, as we rip each other apart, so chocks away and mount up baby xxxxx

• Upvote 1

No idea if I ever will get my a$$ over to BoS. Not much interested in the era. Though the theater is something different.

What you mean you murdering git once a pyscho always a pyscho no matter what era :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason I bought this sim so I wouldnt have to deal with the trolls antics!! boy was I wrong! Trolls are everywhere, there no escape, resistance is futile!!

Really looking forward to flying this sim and nice to see familiar faces with a good sense of humor and joyful attitudes, but your still a butch of tw@ts!!

I laid down 94 bucks for the premium :o::wacko:

Bumpie The Clown

Edited by Bump
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason I bought this sim so I wouldnt have to deal with the trolls antics!! boy was I wrong! Trolls are everywhere, there no escape, resistance is futile!!

Really looking forward to flying this sim and nice to see familiar faces with a good sense of humor and joyful attitudes, but your still a butch of tw@ts!!

I laid down 94 bucks for the premium :o::wacko:

Bumpie The Clown

harrrrrrrr Gay boys in Bambi killer pfffffffft

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY ladies :biggrin:

Beware.....Marxy boy has bought BOS today. Will have it (if all goes well) tomorrow so the skies above Stalingrad will be really unsafe from now :biggrin:

So any tips/tricks would be very apreciated in what to do and especially what not!

thanx

Edited by ST_Marx

Hi Marx and welcome to BOS! Seems normal to be full up with things you doing long enough, although it's a fantastic sim. There are quite less familiar pilots on ROF except some old ROF farts, they never get enough. So, I wanna say hello to all my old Troll buggers. I'm in here as well. Maybe we encounter in BOS skies - S!

Hi Cerberus, nice to see you in here...

I finally start to get the "feel" how to start the planes and getting them in the sky using rudder and brakes. Got tired of the endless turns on the runway :P

Once up there i still suck really bad. The others are so much better. 1 thing....rof campaign or MP always runs smooth but bos not so good :angry:

I have some sputtering in the game, and more lag then i ever had in rof:(