Jump to content

Czechoslovak T-34/1943 skin please!


Sepp_von_Ch
 Share

Recommended Posts

Na-zdorovie

happy to do for you, unless someone else picks it up, but will be next week as away till sunday eve

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Na-zdorovie said:

happy to do for you, unless someone else picks it up, but will be next week as away till sunday eve

I let you do. 😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sepp_von_Ch
Posted (edited)

image0.jpeg

 

 

Great camouflaged WWII czechoslovak T34/76 511!😍 (all others T-34/76 are green only)

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

 

 

 

Famous Czechoslovak WWII T-34/76 "LIDICE"! Lidice massacre - Wikipedia

 

 

image6.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Can someone make a skin for these great tanks please?

Edited by Sepp_von_Ch
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maillon21
2 hours ago, Sepp_von_Ch said:

image0.jpeg

 

 

Great camouflaged WWII czechoslovak T34/76 511!😍 (all others T-34/76 are green only)

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

 

 

 

Famous Czechoslovak WWII T-34/76 "LIDICE"! Lidice massacre - Wikipedia

 

 

image6.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Can someone make a skin for these great tanks please?

 

I accept the job. 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sepp_von_Ch

Thank you so much for LIDICE and Janošík!:dance: Love them!

Can I hope for "Žižka" and "511" please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maillon21
1 hour ago, Sepp_von_Ch said:

Thank you so much for LIDICE and Janošík!:dance: Love them!

Can I hope for "Žižka" and "511" please?

 

If Na-zdorovie does not, I am willing to handle it. The first version of "Žižka" and the "511" are easy to make. The Big "Žižka" is a little bit more difficult.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Na-zdorovie

i do apologise, was busy and forgot all about these, still you got a good guy on the job :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maillon21
2 hours ago, Sepp_von_Ch said:

Thank you very much!!!:dance:

 

You’re welcome. It allowed me to discover the Czech T34's, and applying letters to the sides of the two-parts turret. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...