Aircraft Cockpit Levers/Buttons

greywulf

greywulf

I am a bit confused with the different aircraft  in GB series. I've read there are no clickable cockpits mouse control (like CoD and DCS). Ok my question is that every aircraft seems to have a few joystick controlled levers or buttons. The confusing part is which levers are supposed to move and which aren't for different aircraft (I'd like to make sure I have the correct command bound on my Hotas). Is there a go pdf or spreadsheet etc. easily describing it in a quick view?

AEthelraedUnraed

I know of no such PDF, but overall the bindings for the different aircraft are usually pretty similar. Almost all aircraft have got throttle, prop pitch and mixture. Most aircraft (except the German fighters) have water and oil cooler levers; the ones that have a different configuration are mentioned in the control bindings. See if your chosen aircraft is mentioned somewhere in the control settings, if not it uses the default bindings.

SeaSerpent

I’m not aware of a spreadsheet either, but the description provided in the aircraft specs tab in the game is going to be saying things like “this aircraft has a manual mixture control”, or “this one has automatically controlled radiators” or something.  I’d start there.  Tech tips is going to be your friend here too, because if I get in a BF-109 and move my cowl flaps lever and nothing happens, it’s a good indication that this aircraft doesn’t have that.

cardboard_killer
1 hour ago, greywulf said:

Is there a go pdf or spreadsheet etc. easily describing it in a quick view?

Try this one:

Also, each of Requim's How To videos goes over each cockpit; however, he highlights things that are both controllable and not controllable without always differentiating them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RequiemBoS

For example, here's the how to for the Yak-1 (69)

greywulf
8 hours ago, cardboard_killer said:

Try this one:

Also, each of Requim's How To videos goes over each cockpit; however, he highlights things that are both controllable and not controllable without always differentiating them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RequiemBoS

For example, here's the how to for the Yak-1 (69)

Thanks this helped.