schwarzerHund skins on HSD

schwarzerHund

schwarzerHund

Greetings All,

For you HSD users- I just added a group of Fw-190A-3's (ETO) yesterday- in a addition to the 109G6's (ETO & Ostfront) uploaded previously.  I plan to do a group of Ostfront skins for the A3 before too long.  I hope some folks will enjoy flying with them- I certainly enjoyed putting them together.

Bf-109G-6: Template Credit to ICDP/Kruger-JG4/RaFiGer

Fw-190A-3: Template Credit to ICDP/Kruger-JG4

Thanks- Blue Skies!

burath - fin.jpg

YLW9_1JG52.jpg

Edited by schwarzerHund
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

I always enjoy these ETO’s skins for early versions of fighters. I am still in needs of these for my campaign 

• Thanks 1

esk_pedja

Great Jg 52 G6 skin ! :o: 

Check your letter box...

• Thanks 1

timothy55

Yes schwarzerHund  these are good skins, flying in them already.

Any intention for an immediate future skins project?

schwarzerHund

Thanks for the kind words, timothy55- I'm glad you're enjoying them.  I don't have anything planned currently- it will take some time to get another aircraft template ready and I haven't really selected one as my new target.  I was sort of kicking around the idea of the Bf-109F4- lots of good profiles for both ETO/Eastern Front...

timothy55

schwarzerHund 

Thanks for the acknowledgement ,interesting you mention maybe doing skins for the Bf109F4 on the Eastern Front.

I never seem to get round to saying to people on this forum that the Bf109E7 , F2 , F4 , skins for the Eastern Front

are never really done enough at the top quality level.

I would also say that there is a lack of variance in this area , of these messerschmitts  on the Eastern Front 

with the usual more famous examples done continually.

The Claes Sundin profile books , not that I have many, yet there are some good candidates that I have seen.

• 2 weeks later...
schwarzerHund

added 4 Bf-109F-2 skins to HSD: 2 x ETO & 2 x Ostfront...currently awaiting approval...(more to come before too long)

blk3 g.jpg

wht 7 g.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BladeMeister
1 hour ago, schwarzerHund said:

added 4 Bf-109F-2 skins to HSD: 2 x ETO & 2 x Ostfront...currently awaiting approval...(more to come before too long)

blk3 g.jpg

wht 7 g.jpg

Nice skins. I need one with a Greyhound on it. Are you a Greyhound owner?

S!Blade<><

• Thanks 1

schwarzerHund

Yes, BladeMeister- I had 2  of those wonderful hounds (rescues) at different points over the years...loved them dearly.  Check your PMs...

BladeMeister

TY Sir. At work now, will message more indepth later.

S! Drew <><

esk_pedja

Hund, why don't you display other two F2 ?

What's up with F4 ideas ?

( we are not all fans of HSD... )

• Haha 1

schwarzerHund

Here are pics of the other 2 F2's...currently no plan for F4s- but maybe down the road sometime... 

wht4 g.jpg

ylw6 g.jpg

• Like 4

timothy55

Well done schwarzerHund,

I believe I said before Bf109s at early E7 , F2 ,F4 , haven't been done much at the top level of quality, with

exceptions of say Flowbee ,offering relief with Philipp and Beisswenger for an F2 with JG54.

Thanks to your industry you have certainly added to this top number.

I would also say that oddly enough not the East but your two Western efforts, are with those sub unit markings at that level of top

finishing - unique.

• Thanks 1

esk_pedja

I think that with BoN map release - Western F4 would be very interesting refreshment, in a gold era of dogfight ( Channel late 1941/early1942 )

• Thanks 1

schwarzerHund

Thanks, mates- I appreciate you interest and support.  I'm still working through some more F2s and will release them as they're ready.  I agree that some F4s would be good- perhaps that will be my next project.  We shall see how 'real life' affords me time...

schwarzerHund

added 5 more Bf-109F-2 skins to HSD: 3 x ETO (2 are 'same' F2, different profile paintings) & 2 x Ostfront...currently awaiting approval

bohner G.jpg

bohner.jpg

keller v3.jpg

kloepper v3.jpg

wilcke v3.jpg

• Like 9

BladeMeister

schwarzerHund    =    Black Dog

Are you a Zepplin fan?:scratch_one-s_head:

S!Blade<><

schwarzerHund

It wasn’t the origin of the username- but I am a big Zeppelin fan!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

esk_pedja
Posted (edited)

What do you mean by "waiting for approval" ?  Is it some kind of procedure within "blessed" HSD...?

Edited by esk_pedja

timothy55

Top notch schwarzerHund,

These are going with my other elite skins in my skin library for the game.

Meanwhile if you feel you are on a role, and I think you are, don't let anyone inhibit you in anyway from a few more beauties at least.

Certainly if F2s of JG54 or the much ignored JG5 come to mind , be my guest.

• Thanks 1

schwarzerHund
21 hours ago, esk_pedja said:

What do you mean by "waiting for approval" ?  Is it some kind of procedure within "blessed" HSD...?

Skins submitted to HSD are reviewed before they are made available- to meet the different spec requirements.  The guys at HSD are a great to work with- and move very quickly.  It is a great system- and I recommend it to everyone.

21 hours ago, timothy55 said:

Certainly if F2s of JG54 or the much ignored JG5 come to mind , be my guest.

I appreciate your kind words- thank you. I may have a few more F2s to roll out- dealing with some work issues in RL, so timing is TBD.

• Like 1

timothy55

schwarzerHund you're obviously not British , its all humour semantics buddy, another way of admiring you're work.

Saying we cannot wait until you're next excellent skin product and to wish it would be JG54.

Hope the work issues go well, and have a nice day!

• Thanks 1

Hien-0_1*

Hi schwarzerHund !

Thanks for the outstanding skins 👍. Please continue!

wish you a nice summer, "white summer"😎

• Thanks 1

schwarzerHund

...currently awaiting approval on HSD...last of the F2s for a while, methinks...

F blk3jg54.jpg

F blk6jg52.jpg

• Like 6

Hien-0_1*

Hi schwarzerHund!

Sorry, I noticed something. Is that right / wanted (the blue cover - occurs on all Bf109!) ???

1160813905_bohnerG.jpg.b40522519007ef29255916fad46157c0.jpg

• Thanks 1

C6_Claymore

Hi,

Yes it's a regulatory marking indicating the location of the access hatch for refilling oxygen

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
FurphyForum

Just look at all these goodies to pick from, Stuff it, I'll be greedy and DL the lot!

Thanks SH :salute:

• Thanks 1

schwarzerHund

Thanks for the post, Mate! Working on a batch of K4s currently…hope you like those G14s…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BladeMeister

You are a skinning machine Sir. Really nice K4's.:)

S!Blade<><

• Thanks 2

esk_pedja
On 7/9/2021 at 3:55 PM, Hien-0_1* said:

Yeah right!
Found it now. Thanks!!!

IMG_0001.jpg

Is there any .psd file with a transparent background ? 

Should I cut around all the letters for transparent background - it will take hours and hours...

FurphyForum
1 hour ago, alpenspion said:

where can i download the skins?

Only on HSD, as the op hasn't provided a link.  In other words, you need to DL HSD first and then you can DL these skins. :salute:

• Upvote 1

schwarzerHund
Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2021 at 6:58 AM, alpenspion said:

sorry but what is HSD?

Edited by schwarzerHund

BladeMeister

Looking good, but you forgot to block out the hakencreuz or put the pics in a spoiler Sir.

S!Blade<><

• Thanks 1

fw190_luftwurgerfan

Hmmm... FW-190D-9's White 10 and black 4 JG 2 appear to be missing in action  from SchwarzerHund's downloads on HSD.