Sign in to follow this  
VikingFjord

Fw190 Release this month?

Some time in June was the last official info i read. I guess at the end of June might be the most likely release date, but the Yak-1 also got released a bit suddenly, so who knows.

19th of June was penciled in, in the Blog (might just need an eraser handy), either that or the Std edition users are due to get it first ;-) (in the store). Not that I feel swizzed in any way (just say'in) :-)

I hope for coming Friday.

If i remember right Loft stated it would take at least 2 weeks. And that was 3 weeks ago. So this friday could be very possible.

I really hope for it!

Friday doesn't seem that unrealistic. The word last week was, that it was ready apart from some details on the cockpit.

Will be happy to have it by friday, won't be disappointed if we don't.

They said something about finishing the cockpit. Everything else seems ready.  I dont remember if They say something about release date.

It get's here when it get's here.

I have plenty to keep me busy.

As much as I love the 190 and as much as I'm looking forward to it, I find it's best to just put these

things out of mind. Watched pot...all that.

• Upvote 1

I  need the FW 190 NOW...

I can not wait for a long .. .. ..

To post that the FW 190  gunsight should go highest .

FWGunsight_zps5f7524b3.jpg.. / .- -- / -.- .. -.. -.. .. -. --. / -- .- -.-- -... .

Ofcourse with some red and green lines drawn by my on the picture,  :salute:

Edited by F4-Wildcat

I  need the FW 190 NOW...
I can not wait for a long .. .. ..

To post that the FW 190  gunsight should go highest .

FWGunsight_zps5f7524b3.jpg.. / .- -- / -.- .. -.. -.. .. -. --. / -- .- -.-- -... .

Ofcourse with some red and green lines drawn by my on the picture,  :salute:

Nooooooooooo, not the 'Great FW190 Canopy Bar Debate' again..........!  :P

Let me know if you've heard this before:

So, a Bf 109, a Ju 87 and a Fw 190 walk into a bar...

Nooooooooooo, not the 'Great FW190 Canopy Bar Debate' again..........!  :P

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss

and YES   :happy:

I already got a collection of 20 photos, about the FW 190 gunsight height .

I can draw red and green lines in each of the 20 photos until the end of time or until they the topic get closed
:lol:

But the matters is that ... I know who is right.  .... 

The original Photos of WWII   :biggrin:
Edited by Mustang

Brano you are very wrong  .

Something is wrong ..

The photo is fake!!! look the lines

bar_zpsec13c826aaaa_zps4ea1aea8.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Mustang

Would be nice to see it Friday, but I wouldn't be surprised if its not for a few more weeks.

I don't care for 190 that much, but I want La-5 , it's gathering dust waiting to be unlocked in multiplayer.

If only wed get a more concrete statement...:) Maybe?

How could it get more concrete than "it's basically ready, we just need some stuff done on the cockpit."?

As far as I can see, that means that it's getting close, but that no exact date can be set until it reaches the testers.

Works on cockpit are holding us from releasing it. And I think it will take at least 3 weeks to finish everything and let you fly this FW.

Thanks Zak, even if this was not what i wanted to hear:(

NP. I'd even say that 2 weeks should be enough but I explicitly evade the "in 2 weeks" allusion.

NP. I'd even say that 2 weeks should be enough but I explicitly evade the "in 2 weeks" allusion.

LOL!  :lol:

Looking forward to the FW190!

:lol:

I hope you're not setting the bar too high with work on that cockpit ;)

I don't think you need to avoid the "2 weeks" allusion. We have learned long ago, that for you guys, 2 weeks just means 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

I hope you're not setting the bar too high with work on that cockpit ;)

I don't think you need to avoid the "2 weeks" allusion. We have learned long ago, that for you guys, 2 weeks just means 2 weeks.

Agreed - 777 seem to understand that underpromising and overdelivering is a good business plan.

Does the 190 pit take longer than the other pits in general? It feels like it but I just wonder.
Cheers

Works on cockpit are holding us from releasing it. And I think it will take at least 3 weeks to finish everything and let you fly this FW.

That's good news to me. It's better to wait 1-2 weeks more till release with an overall very accurate cockpit than having to fight for accurate bar modeling in the forum for more than a year (which I had to do in an other game....).

It's not worth to be overexited only to be disappointed about not or not satisfyingly finished details, which can be quite dangerous considering the 190 is a very famous plane and meant to be extra payed premium content.

Im curious how it will stand up against the La-5 however. There's basicly no competition for it with it's current performance by now, hope the 190 is going to change that.

Edited by [Jg26]5tuk4

D-9 should make an entrance to the BOS too sooner or later same should the G10 and 262
and same for the K4 :biggrin:

D-9 should make an entrance to the BOS too sooner or later same should the G10 and 262

:scratch_one-s_head:

Nah, I got little interest in those late war fancy planes. Give me a MiG-3, an I-16 heck even a Po-2 and let me relive the early Eastern Front, back when the fate of the World hung in the balance.

Nice thing is we all got different taste :) i hope they cover as many as possible even those early planes you speak of ;) 
i must honest admit i'm not the best when it comes to Russian planes of the war or any era in fact..i'm looking forward to learn more about them
i think Yak-1 is a very fun plane to fly for some reason :salute:

Does the 190 pit take longer than the other pits in general? It feels like it but I just wonder.

Not really, just some development process went slower than expected before. However the FM may bring some surprises (as always with our planes) so I just won't promise it is or it is not a special plane.

Heh, lol