Error loading mission. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Rorkes1879

In single-player campaign, in the loading screen after I click "Fly," I get the message: "Error loading mission. Index was outside the bounds of the array." Searching on this forum and on Google has yielded absolutely zero results. Now, granted, I'm playing Piper_Kiev's JG-26 campaign, and this hasn't happened (yet) with any of the stock campaigns (I haven't played them all yet), so maybe it's specific to this campaign. I just finished Piper_Kiev's StG 1, which has a few bugged missions that cause CTDs, but that issue was solved by simply deleting the bugged missions from the campaign file. This loading error started with mission 19 in the JG-26 campaign, and continues even if I skip that mission and the next and so on. I don't have any high hopes for a solution to this, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case anybody has any experience with it.

Buzzsaw

Hello Rorkes

There have been a lot of updates and revisions to the game since Piper_Kiev made his campaign.

There is a possibility something in the mission no longer aligns with the current version of the game and it needs to be updated.

Unfortunately Team Fusion cannot be responsible for updating older 3rd party missions... those are the responsibility of the mission builder.