Tiger Skin Help needed

SCG_Baryonyx

SCG_Baryonyx

Hi, I'm trying to create a special Tiger skin and I need to find out what parts of the texture are responsible for the turret basket and the exhaust area. But even though I have used multiple kinds of increasingly fine UV checker skins, I just can't seem to locate some small bits. Maybe someone here can help?

I am specifically looking for these clamps and bits marked in this image with a blue circle:

grafik.png

And this area and the tube that attaches it to the tank:

grafik.png

Thank you.

• Like 1

Maillon21
11 hours ago, SCG_Baryonyx said:

Hi, I'm trying to create a special Tiger skin and I need to find out what parts of the texture are responsible for the turret basket and the exhaust area. But even though I have used multiple kinds of increasingly fine UV checker skins, I just can't seem to locate some small bits. Maybe someone here can help?

I am specifically looking for these clamps and bits marked in this image with a blue circle:

grafik.png

And this area and the tube that attaches it to the tank:

grafik.png

Thank you.

Hi, I still haven't found all the clips, but I hope that can help you. Localising all the little parts is a nightmare! 😵

What tool do you use to locate all the parts?

1027915385_PzVIH1_Clampslocation.thumb.png.2f1be6b5218f3ee7ec7f81e266f4b2b5.png

SCG_Baryonyx
Posted (edited)

Thank you Maillon, that helped a bit already.

There are still some areas that were still not included, though.

grafik.png

The clamps on the back fo the turret as well as the bolts on the top connectors are still missing. Also, I can't find some of the areas of the exhaust system below the turret basket.

I use GIMP for skin editing if that is what you meant with "what tool".

I ended up making my own UV checker with a lot more areas, but still I can't find some of these... xD

In case you or anyone wants to use it (for your own projects as well) I have attached the file here.

UV_checker3.rar

Edited by SCG_Baryonyx

Maillon21

Thanks for your UV checker! This is the tool I wanted to talk about. My English is not perfect...

Unfortunaly, I believe it's impossible to find all the very small parts. I have found the main areas of the exhaust system, but not the others in pink.

555158538_areasoftheexhaustsystem.thumb.png.3367413d336d9fe64cbfc90c9c5bb145.png

SCG_Baryonyx
Posted (edited)

Awesome, Tomi. Thanks a lot, that really helped me out. That must have been a crazy effort to complete.

Now the only thing remaining are the four little bolts on the top clamps that connect the turret basket to the turret. They still seem to be missing in your layout. If you could find them for me, that would be fantastic.

Also, thanks to the person that moved my thread to the tank crew skin section. I completely missed that there is a seperate skin forum. Sorry about that.

Edited by SCG_Baryonyx

Tomi_099
On 3/20/2021 at 5:57 PM, SCG_Baryonyx said:

Awesome, Tomi. Thanks a lot, that really helped me out. That must have been a crazy effort to complete.

Now the only thing remaining are the four little bolts on the top clamps that connect the turret basket to the turret. They still seem to be missing in your layout. If you could find them for me, that would be fantastic.

Also, thanks to the person that moved my thread to the tank crew skin section. I completely missed that there is a seperate skin forum. Sorry about that.

Part of the hinges!

scharnire.thumb.jpg.be3065945e34181e8c861d68ab35ad39.jpg

• Thanks 1

SCG_Baryonyx

Sadly those areas aren't them. You will see what I mean when I post my skin soon.