Key binding for reloading bomber gunner positions

TimSell75

TimSell75

Hello,

maybe I am too dump to find it...but is there a key to reload the bomber gunner position guns once they are empty?

The "reload all weapons" key works fine in FC but at least in a Ju88 or HE111 it has no function in reloading the bomber gunner position guns.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

kestrel79

I have it set as one of the custom side buttons on my Logitech gaming mouse. Easy to reach in the heat of battle. Don't remember the default.

TimSell75

Thanks! But which of the commands have you assigned to your mouse button? I have also bind the "reload all weapons" command to my mouse but it does not reload the guns and I can´t find any other command that looks like it would be reloading the guns?

TimSell75

Ok, I found a kind of strange solution. The guns are reloading when I bind a key to the "change ammunition" command in the Tank section of the keyboard assignments.

The "reload turret guns" command does not reload the turret guns, no matter which key or button I bind to it.

kestrel79
20 hours ago, TimSell75 said:

Thanks! But which of the commands have you assigned to your mouse button? I have also bind the "reload all weapons" command to my mouse but it does not reload the guns and I can´t find any other command that looks like it would be reloading the guns?

I think I have my left click set to fire, right click to nestle the machine gun (iron sights), and the middle mouse button unlocks the gun and opens the window. Then the other button reloads too. If you have a gaming mouse with a few extra buttons give it a try.