Sign in to follow this  
II./JG27_Rich

3 P-40s I just gave up as soon as I saw 3 of them.

Three is tough,  you have to get one quick or the geometry is not going to work.  I hate it when I make it work and nail the first one and break as hard as I can knowing that one of the other two is about to take the shot and you don't make it. Just a couple of seconds between getting out of the trap and not.

I like how the old 109 comes out of the stall so nicely. The prop starts to spinner faster and faster as she gains speed again. It flies better without me in it LOL😁

Edited by II./JG27_Rich

Nice video. And nice music, where is it from? a film? who composed that music?

One more question please: that bail out at 2:11 is a pop-up bail out, not a bail out animation. How is that? I thought in this game, at least in 109s and Spitfires, all bail outs were fully animated.

In IL-2 Cliffs of Dover you have to jettison the canopy first before you can bail out, just like a real 109 witch I love but the pilot kind of needs work still. I shot down a Spitfire a while ago and it's pilot's bailout looked great this one however not so good but I imagine it will be worked on in the future and made better. Go to 45 seconds in this video to see the canopy jettison..

Edited by II./JG27_Rich

Yes, I know about the jettisonable canopies on the German planes (LoL, I jettison it so often you know...). Then, when going to external view, bailing out pilots are not fully modelled on board the 109s...

About the music: thank so much for your kind response.