Sign in to follow this  
CybaGirl

ROF wont load?

Hello Peeps, can someone please help me with the following issue?

I have this issue with an earlier version of the installation program and I have added my login and password to the startup.cfg file as suggested by people on the forums. But still I get this Error 4 and saying my user name and or password is wrong. Even though I know it is right as I can log in to the ROF website using the same information.

So thinking I will do the update which I did. Then ran the recovery option as suggested in another thread and now when I click on the yellow ROF icon nothing happens. The mouse pointer seems to animate for a few seconds and then stops.

I never see a loading screen or anything unlike when I had the previous version installed.

I have downloaded and installed both versions of 2005 and 2008 Microsoft Visual C++ but still nothing will load for me.

So does anyone have any idea as to what is going on and how I can resolve this issue please as it's driving me nuts not being able to play this game especially when I have purchased all content from the online website.

Thank you.

I have the same problem, I just installed everything today and activated the game key but i cant login to the game at all. I have also changed the PW and still no joy, just keep getting Error 4 incorrect Email or PW.... :(

S! All

They did an update to their privacy policy that may cause a problem with the launcher.

Try this pathway to the updater and update the game.   Rise of Flight\bin_game\release\rof_updater.exe

click on the updater and update the game. This is very small update. No install of direct X or anything else.

This is very small update

it sure is, we were hoping in our dreams for like a zeppelin or something (not that we ever expected to get it though), and all we get is a 275megabite update for the privacy policy, it's been messing a bunch of people up. Really wish they could have told us about it, but nothing we can do about it.

S!

Edited by GALM=Leftenant_Gerald