Sign in to follow this  
Mysticpuma

Request. Would anyone be able to make me a couple of strafing missions please?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Now I know that learning the FME is a doddle for a lot of you but making the transition from CloD to BoX is a massive leap for me and I would just like to get a video under my belt if anyone can help please?

Using the Quick Missions I can easily create aerial battles so this isn't a problem, however strafing missions are currently out of my league. I have seen the Quick Missions allow the addition of vehicles, locomotives, etc, etc but hunting them down (for a video) is long and laborious.

What I really am looking for is a set of missions where I can strafe trains, vehicle convoys, airfields/airbases with aircraft lined up and also trying to get airborne (do they have ammo dumps?). The aircraft I will be looking to use is the P-47 Razorback. I don't know if this is possible but for an airfield/airbase attack (with hangars?) is it possible to have 4xP47's attacking a variety of targets on the deck?

I have some audio from George Novotny of the 325th FG - 317th FS who was part of the "Fearsome Foursome" and I would love to create a video show casing the reason they got their name narrated by him, set to footage of multiple ground attacks.

Would anyone be able to help me with a selection of missions (air start ideally and near the targets)?

Here's a small clip of part of a 2 hour interview with him :)

Thanks again for any help, cheers, Mysticpuma

Honestly - it’s worth your time to just learn the basics of the editor. ;)

• Upvote 1