Sign in to follow this  
LachenKrieg

Increasing the number of included tank skins

There are so many talented artists here making skins. If the developers don't have the resources to spend on making historically accurate skins, would they consider including some of the amazing work being done by the user base? I have seen other developers hold contests where they have the user base vote on the best skins to be included with the module. Has this ever been considered/ tried in the IL2 community?

• Like 2

I think E69_julian57 is a favorite !! :popcorm: ....SR603-Flowbee is also a mega skinner!

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Tomi_099 said:

I think E69_julian57 is a favorite !! :popcorm: ....SR603-Flowbee is also a mega skinner!

You are leaving out a whole bunch of talented people, starting with yourself. When I arrived a few months back, there was a much bigger gang making skins. I'm sure life has all of you busy with other things, but it would be nice to see you back here a little more often.

4 hours ago, LachenKrieg said:

There are so many talented artists here making skins. If the developers don't have the resources to spend on making historically accurate skins, would they consider including some of the amazing work being done by the user base? I have seen other developers hold contests where they have the user base vote on the best skins to be included with the module. Has this ever been considered/ tried in the IL2 community?

devs have already used community made skins in official products, (just read the patch notes)

our squad is also running a competition currently

RS Art Competition

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N7qXyK3rlRKw74HCgDP-FzDGc9bXuxzwC7LLMDpZNpo/edit#gid=0

Our discord (Raven Squadron) =RS= Tango Sierra is the organiser 
https://discord.gg/ZjEQsb

Edited by =RS=Stix_09

7 minutes ago, =RS=Stix_09 said:

devs have already used community made skins in official products, (just read the patch notes)

our squad is also running a competition currently

Good to know that thanks. So maybe there is hope that it will happen for Tank Crew as well.

4 minutes ago, LachenKrieg said:

Good to know that thanks. So maybe there is hope that it will happen for Tank Crew as well.

Prob improve when tank crew is no longer early access, they released skin templates for planes, don't think devs have yet done the same for tanks

Edited by =RS=Stix_09
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1